Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This we can believe!

What we all need to know is........ is she as much of a twit in real life? And her co-workers surely they think she is a dick too?
Hahha I wish I knew! I unfortunately don’t work for the same secret cruise line she does 😏 I just work in the same building.
But I can imagine if she’s half the dick she is on Instagram as she is in real life people then people must dislike her

Reactions: 5
Hahha I wish I knew! I unfortunately don’t work for the same secret cruise line she does 😏 I just work in the same building.
But I can imagine if she’s half the dick she is on Instagram as she is in real life people then people must dislike her
Georgie needs to stop acting like a “Princess” over this secret cruise line company 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s with with emptying shopping alllll over the kitchen sides? Surely you take it out the bags/boxes and put it straight into the cupboards 🙄

Reactions: 1
What’s with with emptying shopping alllll over the kitchen sides? Surely you take it out the bags/boxes and put it straight into the cupboards 🙄
I dunno I hate to admit this..... but iempty all my shopping out and then put it away....
Sometimes I empty a bag at a time. Sometimes I empty it all out.
Reckless.
Lunatic.
Disgusting.

I’ll never do it again now I know she does it.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I gather if you have seen her in real life - is she cat fishing us with these filtered photos 😂

Reactions: 2
She is awful. Filtered to high heaven. Imagine hating yourself that much😖

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she looks older with today makeup than natural, it all sitting in her wrinkles!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.