Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Georgie!

If you’re going to persist with the dreadful gym videos I just wanted to let you know two things!

1. you need to get yourself a better sports bra! Your tits are all over the shop and at serious risk of falling out.

2. you’re still not doing sit ups correctly. You’re using the momentum of your arms to sit up, not you’re tummy muscles!

You are welcome! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi Georgie!

If you’re going to persist with the dreadful gym videos I just wanted to let you know two things!

1. you need to get yourself a better sports bra! Your tits are all over the shop and at serious risk of falling out.

2. you’re still not doing sit ups correctly. You’re using the momentum of your arms to sit up, not you’re tummy muscles!

You are welcome! 😀
Does she still do the awful sit ups when the camera gets full view of her fanny?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It’s not even been a month since the miscarriage and D&C. I was still bleeding and feeling tit at this time. Gym would be the last thing on my mind especially filming it all as well.
or did she dramatise the whole situation. I’m surprised she didn’t say she almost died!

Reactions: 8
she did a it was ........ Rebecca Vardy moment to announce her MC on her New Year’s Eve round up of 2019 but after a week of cryptic messages and posts which everyone had already guessed by then it was a MC.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She put so much thought into it didn't she? SO DRAMATIC. I'd say most people wouldn't be thinking how should I reveal on social media news of a miscarriage. They'll be too upset. Maybe post 1 quote or something.

Reactions: 10
She put so much thought into it didn't she? SO DRAMATIC. I'd say most people wouldn't be thinking how should I reveal on social media news of a miscarriage. They'll be too upset. Maybe post 1 quote or something.
I would say most normal people wouldn’t declare it on their social media - her reason about awareness is crap it’s not. It’s to bring content to her page. It’s attention seeking.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if any of you are on hannahtracks thread but it seems she took a leaf out of BM book. She posted a picture of her on her birthday alongside a picture of her crying with mascara all down her face then deleted it after 10 mins. What’s up with people!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would say most normal people wouldn’t declare it on their social media - her reason about awareness is crap it’s not. It’s to bring content to her page. It’s attention seeking.
Yes definitely not something I would announce on social media.

Reactions: 5
Why done need to see her at the gym every bloody day?! Does anyone take inspiration from her looking at herself in the camera?!

Reactions: 2
Does she think that people watch the gym videos for inspiration or even follow her workout at home??? Here’s an idea Gerorgie...next Q&A ask if anyone gives a tit about your gym videos...bet they don’t 🙃 Go there like a normal person and work out minus filming the bad exercises!

I always make sure to give her a like on every post she makes (not at the same time obv) so she can't cull me when she gets rid of "ghost followers" 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always make sure to give her a like on every post she makes (not at the same time obv) so she can't cull me when she gets rid of "ghost followers" 😊
I’m definitely for the chop then because I can never bring myself to like anything! Would it look suss if I started now? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.