Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use my other half’s phone to take a photo of the screen on my phone then send it to myself 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the gym videos are back. I'm no weight lifter and really I should be in the gym as I write this but omg....the faces she pulls when filming herself and counting the reps is just hideous. Literally everyone else in the gym is just working out. She'd get a lot more done without faffing on with attention seeking videos!

Reactions: 6
Instagram has also now started randomly notifying people when their stories are screenshot- I got caught out a couple of weeks ago that way 😬
Oh god! I screenshot loads - not even sneaky stuff. Recipes/ home decor etc 😂 be mortified if these insta celebs found out haha

It doesn’t always do it as I’ve tested it with friends after but I got caught screenshotting an old school friends story about her useless boyfriend and she immediately blocked me then text a mutual friend asking why I’d screenshot it 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It doesn’t always do it as I’ve tested it with friends after but I got caught screenshotting an old school friends story about her useless boyfriend and she immediately blocked me then text a mutual friend asking why I’d screenshot it 🙈
Oh god lol. I've screen shot loads of things like that haha 🙈🙈🙈

she should have her tattoo wrapped up for at least 2 or 3 days after having it done, and I was always advised by numerous tattooist not to work out so soon after.

View attachment 69668Absolute taste sensation!
It’s sausage bolognese ffs. Nothing to brag about. I have been making that for years for my kids. She makes out she’s some sort of genius Cos she can chuck something together, why don’t your lazy arse husband to some of the cooking? Majority of us work full time and have to cook etc. Doesn’t make you a super mum.

she should have her tattoo wrapped up for at least 2 or 3 days after having it done, and I was always advised by numerous tattooist not to work out so soon after.
Also you aren’t meant to bath for 2 weeks, just showers and even then you gotta be mindful of getting it wet. Bet we will see a bath post this weekend

• Haha
What tragic tattoo has she had now? Please screenshot for the culled - if you dare 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody taste sensation! Does she know any other way to describe food. Bet she thinks she win at master chef 🤣 She just chucks things in a pan like the rest of us, not exactly a culinary masterpiece.

Reactions: 3
That Moroccan meatball tagine taste sensation that's her signature go to meal imo looks bleeping vile 🤢

It’s sausage bolognese ffs. Nothing to brag about. I have been making that for years for my kids. She makes out she’s some sort of genius Cos she can chuck something together, why don’t your lazy arse husband to some of the cooking? Majority of us work full time and have to cook etc. Doesn’t make you a super mum.

Also you aren’t meant to bath for 2 weeks, just showers and even then you gotta be mindful of getting it wet. Bet we will see a bath post this weekend
Tbh, it’s a tiny tit line work tattoo so it’ll be fine after a few days as they heal really quickly, it would have taken 5 mins if that. I doubt the gym or bath will make it any worse than it already is 😂

• Haha
Tbh, it’s a tiny tit line work tattoo so it’ll be fine after a few days as they heal really quickly, it would have taken 5 mins if that. I doubt the gym or bath will make it any worse than it already is 😂
Tis it’s very true! You make a fair point. 😂

Those gym videos are so annoying. What is the point? We all know you go to the gym! No need to ram it into everyone’s face every day! And those duck ugly trainers my 13 yr old son has who couldn’t be talked out of buying 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.