Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never liked a thing and I'm still here 😏I'm so shocked she keeps people that don't interact when she has her baby and step kids plastered all over it especially as the kids are getting mentioned and screen shot for here too 👀😳

Reactions: 3
I liked a few posts and had even had direct messages with her before, still got culled, I get that it’s her account to do with as she pleases but she gave people access to her life, got them invested, then discarded them without a second thought. The few here with their eyes open look on with a raised eyebrow, but there’ll be people who genuinely like her who will have been upset and hurt at being thrown away when they did nothing to deserve it, to do that without any warning or apology is an intensely selfish, self centred thing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I liked a few posts and had even had direct messages with her before, still got culled, I get that it’s her account to do with as she pleases but she gave people access to her life, got them invested, then discarded them without a second thought. The few here with their eyes open look on with a raised eyebrow, but there’ll be people who genuinely like her who will have been upset and hurt at being thrown away when they did nothing to deserve it, to do that without any warning or apology is an intensely selfish, self centred thing to do
I think she used some sort of bot to cull because it was so many people to delete and it seemed to be very much at random, I would interact a bit but got culled which did my head in, Spanjee did the same thing. Pisses me off because there's no justification for it, if I'd been a dick I'd totally get it 😂

Reactions: 4
I would never dream of posting other people's children on social media and ud ge livid if my children were posted on there by others

She really has no sense of fashion does she.
No she doesn’t but what makes it worse is she makes out she’s such a fashionista and always treating herself to new stylish items. Items which are hideous and no one would be seen dead in!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was blocked by her too, she followed me, we interacted and I even bought a bloody pair of shoes off her 😆 (in my defence she had never worn them so not her style)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No she doesn’t but what makes it worse is she makes out she’s such a fashionista and always treating herself to new stylish items. Items which are hideous and no one would be seen dead in!
I wonder where she shops? I’d guess Bay Trading but it closed down years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do you think she’s trying to achieve? She’ll never get the lucrative freebies for as long as her account is private, she doesn’t have a large enough audience anymore yet everytime she does a make up vid or raves about something it feels like a beg, with the irony that the companies can’t see it as they don’t follow her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I hinesriy
What do you think she’s trying to achieve? She’ll never get the lucrative freebies for as long as her account is private, she doesn’t have a large enough audience anymore yet everytime she does a make up vid or raves about something it feels like a beg, with the irony that the companies can’t see it as they don’t follow her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I honestly just think that she craves attention and it's all for the number of likes she gets. She must be actually so big headed and up herself she just likes it.

Reactions: 4
Where’s the person on here who knows her from work..... any updates? X
That will be me 💁🏼‍♀️😂
I can confirm that I’ve seen the tattoo in person, it’s very tit.
I have also had the pleasure of seeing the 2006 pilot boots, they are even worse in person

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That will be me 💁🏼‍♀️😂
I can confirm that I’ve seen the tattoo in person, it’s very tit.
I have also had the pleasure of seeing the 2006 pilot boots, they are even worse in person
This we can believe!

What we all need to know is........ is she as much of a twit in real life? And her co-workers surely they think she is a dick too?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This we can believe!

What we all need to know is........ is she as much of a twit in real life? And her co-workers surely they think she is a dick too?

I used to know her.... She always used to be a massive twit..... No doubt she still is now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.