Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl, my anxiety would be in overdrive if people that worked in my office block and went to the gym were writing about me on the internet and I didnt know who it was 😬 butttt im not an instagram boss twit so 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ngl, my anxiety would be in overdrive if people that worked in my office block and went to the gym were writing about me on the internet and I didnt know who it was 😬 butttt im not an instagram boss twit so 🤷‍♀️😂
Yeah don’t get me wrong, I sometimes feel a bit bad for being a secret stalker. But then I think about how much of a twit she is and I feel a bit better about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So not only do we have someone who works in the same building as her, but turns out my mate sees her most days in the gym 🤣
Come on, tell us more about the gym!

Like do other gym users see her film her crotch on her phone and roll their eyes?

Does she only do the three exercises that she shows us or does she actually partake in a proper workout!

I need the details!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Come on, tell us more about the gym!

Like do other gym users see her film her crotch on her phone and roll their eyes?

Does she only do the three exercises that she shows us or does she actually partake in a proper workout!

I need the details!
I to NEED the details... *sip*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So we have a work colleague, someone from the gym.....Scott’s ex wife.....Are you there????🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why on earth doesn't she close her followers down a bit , or at least take the kids out her posts 🙄she does my head in but I cant stop watching her catfish life 🤣she must get a kick out of this like shes famous I would be mortified if I was her, especially after chez video and now people that actually know her confirming she's a dick 🙈
AND who actually has 20k photos on Insta 🤔😳

Reactions: 4
If she was that worried, she would have started a new insta account after the last cull. But no, she’s a knob.

Hahahah! I was just amazed the first time I saw her. A complete and utter catfish!! It’s all angles and filters of that I can assure you 😂
I live close to her. Have seen her in Tesco a number of times looking like utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww see how happy her little girl is doing the normal things in life. Not wearing a perfect outfit and actually doing something as a family. Nice to see she's doing that.

Oh she loves being "famous " that people recognise her etc. She would always comment if people came up to her. Don't know how they'd recognise the catfish lol

Reactions: 4
No updates?? I'm shocked surely there's an espresso martini or gin on the go.... I mean the day ends in a y after all!

• Haha
She posted a photo of a drink in front of her Christmas tree on her stories did she not? Or am I tripping?

Reactions: 2
She has been unusually quiet since the revelations of real life people on her knowing her 🙈😂 bit like bolting the gate after the horse has done a runner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So place your bets now on what her weekend will involve, Cos she can’t resist sharing. Alcohol, pretentious food and Sienna fitting around their busy social life??? Oh and please please let there be evidence of boot camp or PT session and Xmas dress swooooshing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.