Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, she’s got a bit of a double chin and looks a good chunk bigger than what she makes out but I honestly couldn’t give a single duck about her size.

I cannot bleeping stand her because she’s a shite parent, even worse step parent and just a horrible person in general. She could like JLo and would still be bleeping ugly because her personality is disgusting.

Just feel like I had to say that for anyone with a double chin who might be feeling a bit self conscious today.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ooh you must have loads of gossip for us! Please share! 😂
Hahaha I wish I did!
i don’t work for the big secret company that is Princess Cruises, so I’m in a different part of the building to her. But I see her around from time to time and was shocked at how different she looks in real life. But also agreed in the last post on here, I’d rather have 5 double chins and be able to parent well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha I wish I did!
i don’t work for the big secret company that is Princess Cruises, so I’m in a different part of the building to her. But I see her around from time to time and was shocked at how different she looks in real life. But also agreed in the last post on here, I’d rather have 5 double chins and be able to parent well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes!! That’s so true. And I’m. It for body shaming.... I just genuinely don’t understand why you would post pics like the swimsuit one?? Weird

Reactions: 3
Hahaha I wish I did!

I’ve got a meeting in the building next week and am hoping to see her in the flesh too! 🤣 like going on safari

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a meeting in the building next week and am hoping to see her in the flesh too! 🤣 like going on safari
Omg. Safari. That is hilarious. Actually just spat my cuppa out lol.

I can't believe that pic either. It's crazy how much different she looks. She defo photographs well and knows how to do a good angle. I always thought Scott was punching but maybe not so much now!

Yeah she still does those mirror poses from time to time and the swishing of the skirts. Bloody hell it's annoying.

Reactions: 5
I dont like shaming either but this woman is living a lie and people follow her..and some how admire her...yet it's all fake. That's why the pic makes me laugh!

Reactions: 7
Notice how quiet she goes when she’s commented on on here...back with a woe is me/my back is broken/my £200 Christmas tree is awful post soon to drum up some sympathy from her little sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice how quiet she goes when she’s commented on on here...back with a woe is me/my back is broken/my £200 Christmas tree is awful post soon to drum up some sympathy from her little sheep
I wish I could see, I’m one of the culled ones 😂😂

Haven't been this entertained in a long time. Biggest Catfish on the gram, never seen anything like it!!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel another cull coming on soon! She will be in panic mode just as she was after the car accident.

Reactions: 1
I feel another cull coming on soon! She will be in panic mode just as she was after the car accident.
To be fair, people have been on here saying they work in her building. Imagine having no idea if someone gets in the lift with you is the person writing about you on a forum. I would hate this - THIS IS WHY I AM NOT AN INFLUENCER, whoring out my kids???!! 😂. Are the odd freebies really worth looking around you all the time?!

Reactions: 16
To be fair, people have been on here saying they work in her building. Imagine having no idea if someone gets in the lift with you is the person writing about you on a forum. I would hate this - THIS IS WHY I AM NOT AN INFLUENCER, whoring out my kids???!! 😂. Are the odd freebies really worth looking around you all the time?!
Yes totally! Though I wasnt thinking that far into it..I just thought she'd be panicking over the stories showing her extra chins!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally radio silence the past couple days, no posts, no stories... 🤔🤔

Literally radio silence the past couple days, no posts, no stories... 🤔🤔
She’ll be back in soon enough when it’s Xmas party season and she’s posing and swishing her dress in the mirror 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So not only do we have someone who works in the same building as her, but turns out my mate sees her most days in the gym 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’ll be back in soon enough when it’s Xmas party season and she’s posing and swishing her dress in the mirror 🙄
Wonder if it’ll be an old classic or a gift or somehow both 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.