Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is it his lifestyle or the after effects of the virus ,he's been looking tired /haggard for a while now
Maybe he has realised that he isn't up to the job, and that he knows that the dreams of being a great Prime Minister look as good as an estate agents chance of selling a house next door to chernobyl...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he has realised that he isn't up to the job, and that he knows that the dreams of being a great Prime Minister look as good as an estate agents chance of selling a house next door to chernobyl...
Just his luck to be PM at one of the worst times of the century ,I'm sure he though Churchill had it bad 😂

He strikes me as the kinda bloke who would stick ear plugs in or sleep in a separate room and let the mrs deal with it to be honest.
I'd say they'll be keeping a good SD in Downing St ,her at one side and him at the other .If the clap was anything to go by she couldn't stand far enough away from him..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few bit that I have just seen on Twitter:

Boris has been spotted camping in Scotland during gale-force wind (!?!)
There's a rumour that Carrie has kicked him out after he was caught cheating.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A few bit that I have just seen on Twitter:

Boris has been spotted camping in Scotland during gale-force wind (!?!)
There's a rumour that Carrie has kicked him out after he was caught cheating.
lol. as if someone like BoJo wouldn't have 600 friends that would put him up at a moment's notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stanley Johnson celebrated his 80th on 18 Aug in Greece. Wonder if that’s where Boris was before popping up in a field in Scotland?

Reactions: 5
I presume she would go and and live at Chequers. Can’t see how she could kick him out of No. 10.

Reactions: 6
She's with him in Scotland along with the baby and dog ,a 3 bed lakeside cottage apparently ..

Reactions: 3
Wonder is it his lifestyle or the after effects of the virus ,he's been looking tired /haggard for a while now
Most people (especially older ones) who’ve had it end up suffering for months afterwards from what I’ve seen. It’s insane he went back to work so quickly after a serious illness imo

Reactions: 5
Most people (especially older ones) who’ve had it end up suffering for months afterwards from what I’ve seen. It’s insane he went back to work so quickly after a serious illness imo
It's insane he went back at all after the mess they've made of things 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She's with him in Scotland along with the baby and dog ,a 3 bed lakeside cottage apparently ..
no she isn’t.
He’s in Scotland but not in a tent.... he’s on a super yacht off the cost of Edinburgh....on his own. She’s not with him. Information is all over Twitter 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 7
no she isn’t.
He’s in Scotland but not in a tent.... he’s on a super yacht off the cost of Edinburgh....on his own. She’s not with him. Information is all over Twitter 👍
It was the BBC reported they're all there with a tent set up in the garden of the cottage ,who knows ? we haven't even seen much of her since the birth ..

Reactions: 2
Carrie isn’t a nice person, I agree. But I like to think he’s met his match in her. He won’t change though.

Has anyone else noticed that the DM really have it in for the government at the moment?They’re supposedly a Tory paper as well.

Reactions: 7
Carrie isn’t a nice person, I agree. But I like to think he’s met his match in her. He won’t change though.

Has anyone else noticed that the DM really have it in for the government at the moment?They’re supposedly a Tory paper as well.
They're running a front page pic of the cottage and a really unflattering pic of BoJo ,I'd have thought that a security risk to start with,,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.