Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Am I missing something? Where is the emotion in this absolutely piss poor performance..?
You were expecting emotion? About members of the hoi polloi? From that soulless piece of tit?
If he doesn’t give a duck about his wives and children you can’t surely have thought he gave a duck about anyone else?
Unsurprisingly the only bit of emotion he showed was when it came to talking about his stay in hospital. Because he’s the only one who really matters. Bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If he had been a pleb he wouldn't have been anywhere near ICU. He'd have been told to take paracetamol and stay at home.

If he had been that badly affected he would have been terrified of Covid and appreciated its deadly threat to life. He clearly continued to be blase about it and slow to act.

Reactions: 8
You were expecting emotion? About members of the hoi polloi? From that soulless piece of tit?
If he doesn’t give a duck about his wives and children you can’t surely have thought he gave a duck about anyone else?
Unsurprisingly the only bit of emotion he showed was when it came to talking about his stay in hospital. Because he’s the only one who really matters. Bastard
Fair point, well made. I just didn’t see any emotion at all - hence the comment, there is always, ALWAYS a hint of a smirk on his face.

Reactions: 6
If he had been a pleb he wouldn't have been anywhere near ICU. He'd have been told to take paracetamol and stay at home.

If he had been that badly affected he would have been terrified of Covid and appreciated its deadly threat to life. He clearly continued to be blase about it and slow to act.
Bearing in mind that a witness at the Covid enquiry testified that Johnson suggested that he should be injected with the virus on tv

And asked scientists if Covid could be cured with a hairdryer

I’d say blasé covers it. I really think they should have let him do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

makes me sick that he was allowed a ventilator when their was other people didn't get the option and were left to die!

Reactions: 7
makes me sick that he was allowed a ventilator when their was other people didn't get the option and were left to die!
I seem to recall someone did a FOI request to the hospital in question and discovered he was never actually in ICU or on a ventilator. The reporter who did it was all over Twitter last year but I've not seen/heard much on this since. I'll see if I can find a link to his findings.

Found it. He's called Marcus J Ball. Here's a link to his crowdfunder/video about what he found and what he wants to do to expose Boris. https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/thepoweroflies

Last edited:
  • Wow
I wonder how much the nursing staff on duty whilst he was there were compensated for their compliance?
---
Didn't he rally and narrowly avoid being intubated? Conveniently?

I wonder how much the nursing staff on duty whilst he was there were compensated for their compliance?
---

Didn't he rally and narrowly avoid being intubated? Conveniently?
It was touch and go at one point to intubate and he was really poorly, as much as I dislike the bag of custard he was genuinely unwell.

Reactions: 1
Doesn't surprise me - he caught an early variant and is carrying a whole extra person in his skin.

If he were that ill then I really don't understand why his personal experience wouldn't have made him terrified of getting a second dose?

The cynic in me sees him pull the ICU experience out of the hat when he is truly cornered and unprotected by his toadies.

Reactions: 4
He would have made antibodies to fight a second dose, he's not stupid it's all an act imo.

People got covid more than once though? You would think that his health would have been compromised by a severe infection?

People got covid more than once though? You would think that his health would have been compromised by a severe infection?
He didn't get long covid by the sounds of it and he did recuperate before going back to Downing Street. He's probably had covid since his first bout it's pretty impossible to avoid it these days.

It's difficult to believe anything associated with him now, isn't it? I felt sorry for him at the time.

Boris Johnson is showing the nation what an unintelligent man he actually is. He;s not a "genius". He's very slow on the uptake and when he can't direct the narrative he is floundering all over the place. He's not being allowed to deflect. he's not being enabled by sycophantic supporters. The Emperor's New Clothes are on full view.
There's never been any sign of the immense intellect that he's said to have...said to have of course by Boris himself.
---
It's difficult to believe anything associated with him now, isn't it? I felt sorry for him at the time.
You should never feel sorry for someone who has no regard for anyone but himself, who has a very tenuous relationship with the truth. He's a feckless narcissistic psychopath.

Last edited:
It was touch and go at one point to intubate and he was really poorly, as much as I dislike the bag of custard he was genuinely unwell.
you see this is what doesn't sit right with me, the lump of lard allowing all those parties to take place when he was allegedly so bloody ill with a huge possibility of death, any one in their right mind would be totally against having them, especially when dictating to the public to stay at home, I am still suffering the effects of the fear factor, I just can't do crowds, hardly ever venture to shops, when I have to its alway later in the day when its quiet and if I hear anyone cough I have to leave,
I lost my last surviving parent in January 2020, I didn't see my Son from the first week of March as he lived in a different area until the following July, he was going through a real hard time as he was grieving, he worked in retail so was furloughed, although the head office set up mail order, his employers were wanting him to work illegally still claim his furlough and pay him with gift vouchers, which he refused to do, this marked his card and as soon as the shop opened when restrictions lifted his life was made hell over the coming few months, he was basically bullied out the door despite having worked for the company for 15 years, he moved back home as his mental health took a huge dive he was having panic attacks and was so low, Im glad to say he is now on the mend but it has been a slow process,
I know I'm fortunate I didn't lose a loved one during the pandemic and I'm grateful that I didn't but I really feel for all those poor people that passed away without their loved ones around them, the Families that were denied the right to hold proper funeral's and wakes, meanwhile that disgusting heap of tit and his ilk were allowed to do all that they have done its completely barbaric and sick, the media should not be given him a platform in any shape or form

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think he knows that no one dare question whether he was actually as ill as was professed. It's his trump card. I would love to see him challenged on why he didn't have more respect for covid after his alleged brush with death. I'd love to see his medical records from that time. They've probably been shredded for "national security" purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6