Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is insane but completely believable

Honestly here for whatever mess he wants to cause next because it's at least entertaining and won't disrupt anything important as they're going on their well-deserved holidays for really hard work for very little pay

Nadine Dorries running with Boris nearby in spirit? Here for it
Boris trying to run for leadership again? Here for it
Boris pulling a Cummings when he's not allowed to run for leadership or gets knocked out the first round? Absolutely here for it

On a slightly more serious note, maybe he's been told to get out by the Tories because them voting him down in a vote of no confidence would be more shameful. From what I understood, Labour would have proceeded with it on Tuesday

It's not something that's allowed.

But I wouldn't put it past the prick to give it a try, seeing that he doesn't give a toss about rules.
Some are saying that he's trying to find a loophole which seems possible

Reactions: 5
In the end the rules are up to the 1922 committee. If they agree to it then fine, but I can't see that happening somehow.

Reactions: 2
No.10 have released a statement that Boris will not run in a leadership contest. Going on past form, you could probably take that as confirmation that he will.

He's just like us!

That James Felton is such a horrible little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Tom Tugendhat is likely to become a favourable choice as well.
I just hope bloody Nadine Dorries doesn't get any ministerial jobs I can't stand the bloody witch!
I don't know much about this Tugendhat chap but his voting record seems to suggest no great difference except that he has managed to keep a lower profile by not being a minister. Of course he stands no chance of actually becoming PM because he was 'remainer' who then voted for the deal negotiated by Theresa May.

The rest of the announced and rumoured candidates are too appalling for words, a mixture of lightweights, idiots and psychopaths

Reactions: 4
Don't know if anyone has seen those DALL-E Mini images that have been going around the internet? They're AI-generated based on prompts that you type into the search bar. These were my Boris-themed results.

The first was just a search for his name, but I feel it reveals his true form.

dallemini_2022-7-9_17-47-8.png

In the second, he has merged into a Boris-Peppa Hybrid.

dallemini_2022-7-9_17-51-5.png

ETA: Not relevant to the serious topics being discussed, but thought someone might need comic relief.

• Haha
I will never understand how children of immigrants can be Tories. Sunak, Javid, Patel and Raab’s father was a refugee. It just makes no sense when they see immigrants and refugees as scum.

Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wallace is a wanker. He’s just slightly better at pretending to be a human being than most of them.

View attachment 1404404
Look, absolutely no Tory is bearable or even human. All of them are whipped and vote for the most awful tit so they’re all as bad as each other. The problem is we have to now choose between really bleeping awful and completely insane. It’s infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Look, absolutely no Tory is bearable or even human. All of them are whipped and vote for the most awful tit so they’re all as bad as each other. The problem is we have to now choose between really bleeping awful and completely insane. It’s infuriating.
Wallace isnt standing. Yes I didn't quite understand the jubilation, as it would only be another Tiry taking over. I was hoping someone who would have a more conciliatory approach to the EU would get in, but I doubt the Tory membership would vote for anyone like that.

Honestly here for whatever mess he wants to cause next because it's at least entertaining and won't disrupt anything important as they're going on their well-deserved holidays for really hard work for very little pay

Nadine Dorries running with Boris nearby in spirit? Here for it
Boris trying to run for leadership again? Here for it
Boris pulling a Cummings when he's not allowed to run for leadership or gets knocked out the first round? Absolutely here for it

On a slightly more serious note, maybe he's been told to get out by the Tories because them voting him down in a vote of no confidence would be more shameful. From what I understood, Labour would have proceeded with it on Tuesday

Some are saying that he's trying to find a loophole which seems possible
Didn't Petronella Wyatt shag him?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I will never understand how children of immigrants can be Tories. Sunak, Javid, Patel and Raab’s father was a refugee. It just makes no sense when they see immigrants and refugees as scum.
My thoughts too. You would think they would have some empathy for others in the same situation. It’s almost as if they have to prove themselves to be “proper Tories” and show a strong dislike for immigration whilst at the same time Johnson can point to his cabinet and say look how diverse we are! I sometimes wonder if Priti Patel has had her brain removed and replaced by one belonging to one of Rees-Moggs ancestors.

Rory Stewart seemed to be a half decent, reasonable human being. Probably why he is no longer in the Tory Party.

Reactions: 12
No argument from me. I would actually like them to pick someone who can combine both bleeping awful and completely insane, and hopefully destroy the Tory party for years.
Mad Nad Dorries would be my choice.

No argument from me. I would actually like them to pick someone who can combine both bleeping awful and completely insane, and hopefully destroy the Tory party for years.
Mad Nad Dorries would be my choice.
Truss is close as is braverman. I see the completely hapless grant shapps is delusional as well!

• Haha
Wallace isnt standing. Yes I didn't quite understand the jubilation, as it would only be another Tiry taking over. I was hoping someone who would have a more conciliatory approach to the EU would get in, but I doubt the Tory membership would vote for anyone like that.

Didn't Petronella Wyatt shag him?

Yes, and also had a termination/miscarriage or both IIRC.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes I didn't quite understand the jubilation, as it would only be another Tiry taking over.
Fair enough the choices are dire but that doesn't mean we have to put up with Johnson.

I don't get the argument that because it won't get better, so we may as well stick with what we've got or we shouldn't advocate for change, no matter how slight.

Johnson was an embarrassment who supported and enabled dishonesty, sexual immorality, racism, xenophobia, violence, cronyism and acting a fool in his own unique way.

And clearly, the longer he stayed the more emboldened he would have got. He would have trapped us!

Tories might be indistinguishable at their core - trust me, as a black person faced with the prospect of having a non white PM, I KNOW this means f* all - but ultimately, Major, Thatcher, May, Cameron and Johnson are different and they do bring a change in values and a shift in behaviour depending on the current environment.

Reactions: 9
Fair enough the choices are dire but that doesn't mean we have to put up with Johnson.

I don't get the argument that because it won't get better, so we may as well stick with what we've got or we shouldn't advocate for change, no matter how slight.

Johnson was an embarrassment who supported and enabled dishonesty, sexual immorality, racism, xenophobia, violence, cronyism and acting a fool in his own unique way.

And clearly, the longer he stayed the more emboldened he would have got. He would have trapped us!

Tories might be indistinguishable at their core - trust me, as a black person faced with the prospect of having a non white PM, I KNOW this means f* all - but ultimately, Major, Thatcher, May, Cameron and Johnson are different and they do bring a change in values and a shift in behaviour depending on the current environment.
I know, I was just thinking longer term, having Johnson stick it out would make it more likely that he would lose the next election. But if the Tories are good at one thing, it's clinging onto power. I got a reduced price subscription to the Independent, which I don't normally read, and the time spent by Labour supporters slagging off their own party is ridiculous. Re having a non white PM, I think it was Jess Philips who said that even though she disagreed with Margaret Thatchers policies, having her as PM meant she never thought politics wasn't for her as a woman, because she was there on telly every day, being Prime Minister. So representation does matter.

Reactions: 7
Boris isn’t a Tory. He just latched onto the party most likely to get him elected. He has no allegiance to any party, principles or beliefs other than those which will best serve his own ego and quest for self aggrandisement. I think the list of possible replacements is dismal in the extreme and I just hope that Boris and his enablers have done so much damage that whoever replaces him will only be there until they lose the next election.

Reactions: 10
It would be hilarious if he decided to defect to Labour in revenge!

Reactions: 1
Re having a non white PM, I think it was Jess Philips who said that even though she disagreed with Margaret Thatchers policies, having her as PM meant she never thought politics wasn't for her as a woman, because she was there on telly every day, being Prime Minister. So representation does matter.
Only certain types get to represent at first before the doors are truly open. Johnson formed one of the most diverse cabinets who have gone on to create some of the most harmful policies to non white Brits... but otherwise agreed.

In other news:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There are allegations that he got his hairdresser (he has a hairdresser!) pregnant at the same time Carrie was pregnant with her 2nd child. Hairdresser has been payed off and sent to live Canada. I wonder if its true! I wonder how many kids he has.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, and also had a termination/miscarriage or both IIRC.
According to Wikipedia he had an affair with Petronella Wyatt , resulting in two termination. Pregnancies ,Johnson initially called the claims “an inverted pyramid of piffle! After the allegations were proven he was asked to resign as vice-chairman and shadow arts secretary for publicly lying!
This what Freda says should have been bloody castrated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.