Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be putting two and two together and getting five but...rumours are that Carrie may be carrying a baby on board...but apparently he got the snip. IF big if true...maybe that is why he went so quick in the end cos of personal life stuff was about Carrie sleeping around.....am I grasping at straws?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyway, these leadership bids mean very little if none of the candidates are calling for Christopher Pincher to resign.

Reactions: 2
Cummings hinting someone in the running is shagging their spad. Who does he want in?

Reactions: 3
#dimwits4Dorries?
Dorries really needs to take a look at herself. She's like an unpopular teenager in love with the Head Boy, who isn't interested!

I may be putting two and two together and getting five but...rumours are that Carrie may be carrying a baby on board...but apparently he got the snip. IF big if true...maybe that is why he went so quick in the end cos of personal life stuff was about Carrie sleeping around.....am I grasping at straws?
He didn't go that quick! He dragged it out for as long as possible, until he would have been uncapable of getting a Cabinet together.

Reactions: 4
Cummings hinting someone in the running is shagging their spad. Who does he want in?
I saw this and wondered who it was. I still say it was him who leaked the CCTV of Hancock and Gina Leather Tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that rumour was doing the rounds about Liz Truss.
That’s my bet as well. She has form. Personally I’d want her or braverman as they are both batshit enough to bury the Conservative party and that has to be the end goal because I really can’t take anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's behind everything. It's worrying and fascinating in equal measure. I laughed at the spitting image skit but I think it may be based on real life.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.