Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Wikipedia he had an affair with Petronella Wyatt , resulting in two termination. Pregnancies ,Johnson initially called the claims “an inverted pyramid of piffle! After the allegations were proven he was asked to resign as vice-chairman and shadow arts secretary for publicly lying!
This what Freda says should have been bloody castrated!
Ahh - it’s the one he lied to Michael Howard about isn’t it.

Reactions: 5
Boris isn’t a Tory. He just latched onto the party most likely to get him elected. He has no allegiance to any party, principles or beliefs other than those which will best serve his own ego and quest for self aggrandisement. I think the list of possible replacements is dismal in the extreme and I just hope that Boris and his enablers have done so much damage that whoever replaces him will only be there until they lose the next election.
He IS a Tory. He's a racist sexist right wing piece of tit.

Tories don't give a tit about anyone but themselves - so have an equal level of allegiance to the party.

No wonder they resonate so much with the general public in our "me me me" culture.

People need to realise that what they're seeing is the Tory party unfettered by the EU, that blocked some of the more extreme legislation that they wanted to put in place.

It's no wonder that they can now do what the feck they want. And that was gifted to them by millions of idiotic Tory and Leave voters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My thoughts too. You would think they would have some empathy for others in the same situation. It’s almost as if they have to prove themselves to be “proper Tories” and show a strong dislike for immigration whilst at the same time Johnson can point to his cabinet and say look how diverse we are! I sometimes wonder if Priti Patel has had her brain removed and replaced by one belonging to one of Rees-Moggs ancestors.

Rory Stewart seemed to be a half decent, reasonable human being. Probably why he is no longer in the Tory Party.
Agree about Rory. He said he would leave politics rather than work 'under' BJ and he stuck to that. He also used give Larry the Cat the time of day which is another indication he's at least human.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There are allegations that he got his hairdresser (he has a hairdresser!) pregnant at the same time Carrie was pregnant with her 2nd child. Hairdresser has been payed off and sent to live Canada. I wonder if its true! I wonder how many kids he has.
Maybe that’s why Popbitch is saying he didn’t have nasal surgery but a vasectomy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Popbitch are quite careful these days. When they had a forum where anyone could post, they were sued a few times over total bollocks made up by people. But since they wisely closed that down, what they have in their newsletters is true - they can't take any chances these days.

Reactions: 9
Agree about Rory. He said he would leave politics rather than work 'under' BJ and he stuck to that. He also used give Larry the Cat the time of day which is another indication he's at least human.
I agree with you.

Rory would have made an excellent PM, his work history is really interesting.

I am not a Conservative voter, however, our political system only allows for two parties really. So naturally the two major parties are full of people who have widely varied views.I don’t think it’s fair to say “all Tories are twats” because there are lots of very moderate Tories. It’s the same with Labour - look how different Kier Stamer and Jeremy Corbyn are.

Many of the people who have put their hat in the ring so far are twats though. I think it’s taken so long for them to boot Boris out because there isn’t and wasn’t a natural successor.

Reactions: 11
Look, absolutely no Tory is bearable or even human. All of them are whipped and vote for the most awful tit so they’re all as bad as each other. The problem is we have to now choose between really bleeping awful and completely insane. It’s infuriating.
But we don't have to choose do we? The new PM will be chosen by people who are really bleeping awful or completely insane.

No argument from me. I would actually like them to pick someone who can combine both bleeping awful and completely insane, and hopefully destroy the Tory party for years.
Mad Nad Dorries would be my choice.
Then it has to be Braverman. Top marks in both subjects with stupidity thrown in for good measure. If she gets into the final two, she'll win.

Reactions: 9
I agree with you.

Rory would have made an excellent PM, his work history is really interesting.

I am not a Conservative voter, however, our political system only allows for two parties really. So naturally the two major parties are full of people who have widely varied views.I don’t think it’s fair to say “all Tories are twats” because there are lots of very moderate Tories. It’s the same with Labour - look how different Kier Stamer and Jeremy Corbyn are.

Many of the people who have put their hat in the ring so far are twats though. I think it’s taken so long for them to boot Boris out because there isn’t and wasn’t a natural successor.
It was in his best interests that there wasn't because he intended to stay put into a third term. His supporters were fed the line that no one could better Boris..which is an insult to their intelligence. He's been a PM who will be remembered for being a lying,despicable oxygen thief who used a pandemic and a war to further his own ambitions. Ultimately he's a failure as a human being and as a father.

It was in his best interests that there wasn't because he intended to stay put into a third term. His supporters were fed the line that no one could better Boris..which is an insult to their intelligence. He's been a PM who will be remembered for being a lying,despicable oxygen thief who used a pandemic and a war to further his own ambitions. Ultimately he's a failure as a human being and as a father.
Leaving aside the tremendous damage to the country that Johnson led, I find his personality interesting. In my completely inexpert opinion he appears to be an archetypal sociopath. What's more he has always exhibited those characteristics so I can only assume that the people who most avidly support him have similar tendencies.

Reactions: 7
Leaving aside the tremendous damage to the country that Johnson led, I find his personality interesting. In my completely inexpert opinion he appears to be an archetypal sociopath. What's more he has always exhibited those characteristics so I can only assume that the people who most avidly support him have similar tendencies.
I dont think they do, but I think they may have a ' follower' tendency, as in they have a slavish devotion to a charismatic leader and have to overlook all their faults, because if they admitted his faults, they would have to admit that they hadn't noticed or cared about all of these faults in the first place. Johnson was who he always has been. We already knew he was a liar, the story about him trying to get his lover a job is the same old story regarding Jennifer Arcuri that was known before he was elected. He lied to the Tory Party, but he had already been sacked twice for doing that.

Reactions: 5
If the vaguely plausible candidates, Mordaunt would be my choice, but I can also see why she might put some people off.

And also, thread title nomination: Boris Johnson #6 Leave means leave, in you we don't any more believe.
I've changed my mind on this given her comments about trans people.

Popbitch are quite careful these days. When they had a forum where anyone could post, they were sued a few times over total bollocks made up by people. But since they wisely closed that down, what they have in their newsletters is true - they can't take any chances these days.
Their newsletters have always been pretty reliable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Truss is close as is braverman. I see the completely hapless grant shapps is delusional as well!
Grant Schapps is the equivalent of Mr Bean, but there again we've just gotten shot of Benny Hill nearly so....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But we don't have to choose do we? The new PM will be chosen by people who are really bleeping awful or completely insane.

Then it has to be Braverman. Top marks in both subjects with stupidity thrown in for good measure. If she gets into the final two, she'll win.
I dont think realistically she would get anywhere near the top 2. My money is on Sunak, especially as an Observer poll put him in the lead among Tory voters, which is surprising as he is one of the few who have said he would not cut taxes. As a bonus, Jacob Rees Mogg hates him, so that's one point in his favour! I think the other contenders may be Hunt and Tugenhat.

Reactions: 3
I dont think realistically she would get anywhere near the top 2. My money is on Sunak, especially as an Observer poll put him in the lead among Tory voters, which is surprising as he is one of the few who have said he would not cut taxes. As a bonus, Jacob Rees Mogg hates him, so that's one point in his favour! I think the other contenders may be Hunt and Tugenhat.
I think Tugendhat will be the Rory Stewart of this campaign. Popular with the wider public but get nowhere in the actual voting.

Grant Schapps is the equivalent of Mr Bean, but there again we've just gotten shot of Benny Hill nearly so....
Oh, I don’t know.
he’s another with a well documented and admitted history of only meeting the truth passing through (or over firmly denying) so he’s passed the first stage no bother

Reactions: 2
I suspect this us why neither main parties would entertain a PR voting system. It would be the end of both of them (which I think would be a price worth paying). They would both split into their respective Hard/ centrist factions. They would then have to cobble together coalitions in order to form a government, but hopefully it would at least be more representative and therefore may lead to more engagement in voting. They would hopefully also have to be more collaborative instead of lurching from one election campaign to another.

Reactions: 6
Oh, I don’t know.
he’s another with a well documented and admitted history of only meeting the truth passing through (or over firmly denying) so he’s passed the first stage no bother
Th prick is talking about change like he wasn’t the g
Sweet Baby Jesus - Hunt has declared he'd make Esther McVey his deputy if he got in. Truly it is the end of days. What's the opposite of a dream team? Scraping a scabby, slimy barrel, maybe.

Broaden his appeal?!? He thinks mcvile will do that? I am so sick of these people, this rotten and toxic party - just want rid. I don’t trust the electorate to ever do the right thing and me fear we are stuck in this Kafka-esque nightmare for good.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Th prick is talking about change like he wasn’t the g

Broaden his appeal?!? He thinks mcvile will do that? I am so sick of these people, this rotten and toxic party - just want rid. I don’t trust the electorate to ever do the right thing and me fear we are stuck in this Kafka-esque nightmare for good.
It seems misleading and having to apologise to Parliament is a CV must have, not a reason for total shame 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.