Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would appear the future King is not a fan of BJ! Albeit a DM story but they do sometimes hint in the right direction!
I'd think the palace's choice of Jubilee reading for him was a good a hint about their thoughts.

Reactions: 3
Wreath laying in memory of the Falklands fallen today - does nobody ever think to tell the knob to brush his bleeping hair? Especially in presence of the armed forces. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a bit depressing regarding Boris. I still hear the same platitudes regarding him. It doesn't matter if they are untrue it's the same. I can't tell you how many times I have heard these statements, "No one could have predicted covid you know', ' He was very ill with Covid' and then ' He got the vaccines for us pensioners ' and the best of all ' he is the prime minister he is allowed a drink'. Lol. I think he has a lot of support throughout the country still. Some voice it but a lot don't say it publicly but I think will support him again.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
' He was very ill with Covid' and then
This is where you can remind them why Boris got Covid in the first place. At the start of the pandemic he was boasting about shaking hands with everyone. He took no precautions to protect his own health/others' health, disregarded medical advice, and of course he ended up being treated in hospital by nurses who happened to be from foreign countries, i.e. people who Boris and the Conservatives want to keep out of the UK.

You could also point out that the New Zealand nurse who cared for Johnson has now quit her job with the NHS and is doing healthcare work in the Caribbean. Here are a few of her comments:

McGee said she was “taking a step back” from the National Health Service (NHS) as nurses were not getting the “respect” they deserve.
McGee said the pandemic has proved the toughest year in her career, and a proposed 1 per cent pay rise for NHS staff was underwhelming. “We're not getting the respect and now pay that we deserve. I'm just sick of it. So I've handed in my resignation.''
“Lots of nurses felt that the Government hadn't led very effectively – the indecisiveness, so many mixed messages. It was just very upsetting.”
An invitation was also extended for McGee to participate in the clap for carers next to the prime minister, but she opted to “stay out of” what she called a “good photo opportunity”.

Reactions: 13
I always wonder how ill he was with Covid and I doubt whether he would have made it anywhere near a hospital if he hadn't been PM.

Reactions: 8
I always wonder how ill he was with Covid and I doubt whether he would have made it anywhere near a hospital if he hadn't been PM.

I don’t believe he was seriously ill with it. He wouldn’t have been partying etc if he had been at deaths door. All bullshit pr to make us comply.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe he was seriously ill with it. He wouldn’t have been partying etc if he had been at deaths door. All bullshit pr to make us comply.
It suited the narrative at the time, didn't it? Not sure that it would now. I wonder how many times he's had covid in the meantime after all the partygate shenanigans...

I'd like to think that Geidt was doing the decent thing, but rats and sinking ships are what spring to my mind.

Reactions: 7
It has been suggested that he exaggerated his condition a bit, certainly.

Reactions: 1
And so the story of him trying to appoint Carrie when FS disappears . . there is no hope of getting rid of this PM!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 4
Funny, but I could have sworn that Johnson and his fellow criminals were such big fans of free speech. 🙄
The story is here as well.

£100,000 a year? How much is that per shag? The current Mrs Johnson certainly puts a high price on her company.
Money wouldn't pay you :sick:😂
ACBEC821-0423-4236-A1E2-FEB0661E62AF.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I’m really curious about why Downing Street seem to be shitting their pants about the latest story about Johnson being a dodgy corrupt crook.
We already know so much about him - the inability to keep it in his pants, the Garden Bridge fiasco ( still no idea where all that money went ), Jennifer Arcuri being given tons of money in exchange for sex IT lessons, Russian money, Lebedev’s peerage, the flat redecoration, the law breaking during lockdown etc, etc. I wonder what it is about this particular story that made them go to such lengths to try and suppress it.

Reactions: 14
I’m really curious about why Downing Street seem to be shitting their pants about the latest story about Johnson being a dodgy corrupt crook.
We already know so much about him - the inability to keep it in his pants, the Garden Bridge fiasco ( still no idea where all that money went ), Jennifer Arcuri being given tons of money in exchange for sex IT lessons, Russian money, Lebedev’s peerage, the flat redecoration, the law breaking during lockdown etc, etc. I wonder what it is about this particular story that made them go to such lengths to try and suppress it.
Maybe they think it'll be the final straw, or that it'll lead to further investigation which will uncover even more corruption?

I’m pretty sure it’s because the by-electionin Tiverton isn’t won yet. If the Lib Dems manage to win it then it will be the largest majority over turned in over 100 years and it’s definitely not certain they can do it.

The Tories have presented it that they think they will lose so that when they actually win it they can make it seem like this is a vote for Boris and a huge win… when actually it won’t be because the majority is currently over 24,000…

it’s all about the spin.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.