Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the red tops if a member of the Labour front bench was having a “nose operation “?
Sub Dom Raab must have been wetting himself with excitement when he found out he was in charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Popbitch have hinted there is a coke problem in Westminster and Partygate members are worried it'll get out.

On Mrs Johnson, Carrie went AWOL for months, then reappeared and now a story about her has been pulled. Shocking that Boris thought she could get a job at FCDO given she'd fail the security checks unless she was prepared to be upfront (Russian connections, visited Somalia so have a hard time obtaining an ESTA on business).

Reactions: 5
Tell me how this is any different to what Hancock did? He had to resign for it, and so should Boris. Bet he won’t though 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Tell me how this is any different to what Hancock did? He had to resign for it, and so should Boris. Bet he won’t though 🙄
It’s so much worse. ( See, I can be reasonable about your Matt now and again 😉 ). Johnson could literally do a Trump and shoot someone dead and the gammonati would still be kissing his arse and praising his ( utterly tit ) Brexit deal. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s so much worse. ( See, I can be reasonable about your Matt now and again 😉 ). Johnson could literally do a Trump and shoot someone dead and the gammonati would still be kissing his arse and praising his ( utterly tit ) Brexit deal. 🤬
The Flag Shaggers still think the sun shines out his arse and think that it’s media conspiracy against him when anything negative appears in the press. See the #ScumMedia hashtag on Twitter. He could kill someone and they’d still think he was in the right and everyone else in the wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hmm, now what could a minor nose op be I wonder? The kind answer is sinuses - incredibly painful, maybe post covid? However he never sound sinus-y, nor did he do that rubbing your cheekbones thing that most people with sinus infections do (nb, not a medical person!)

It's clear he hasn't had a nosejob for cosmetic reasons.

The unkind answer is something to do with septum reconstruction, due to overuse of cocaine.

Not saying or speculating, oh no.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm, now what could a minor nose op be I wonder? The kind answer is sinuses - incredibly painful, maybe post covid? However he never sound sinus-y, nor did he do that rubbing your cheekbones thing that most people with sinus infections do (nb, not a medical person!)

It's clear he hasn't had a nosejob for cosmetic reasons.

The unkind answer is something to do with septum reconstruction, due to overuse of cocaine.

Not saying or speculating, oh no.
8357D2F8-ED44-480D-974C-F70611428A98.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or a fancy op to sort his snoring out? I'm sure his septum is very deviated.

Reactions: 2
My OH has had the operation for nasal polyps twice and he was in hours. They use GA and keep them in until they have eaten. Both times my OH went in AM and wasn’t discharged till evening or very later afternoon at the earliest.
I appreciate as PM he won’t be waiting on consultants going their ward rounds but it’s quite an invasive procedure.

Reactions: 2
Popbitch have hinted there is a coke problem in Westminster and Partygate members are worried it'll get out.
Honestly, I'd be more surprised if there wasn't a cocaine problem in Westminster. I just assumed based on the lifestyles, money, & general arrogance.

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If it was coke related surely they'd never mention a nose operation to start with? They'd just say it was an ear problem or something, it's not like the doctors can leak it anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.