Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the political game here? Because most of them know there’s absolutely no chance. Are they going for cabinet positions?
They're looking to get name recognition. Either for cabinet positions or media exposure. Or both.

Reactions: 6
is it part of `Bo Jo's plan by getting some MP's to put their hat into the ring to prolong the leadership process
Probably part of his dastardly plans....Another wily jape might be to get Jacob RM to pontificate and prevaricate over any grammatical errors made in speeches by candidates seeking to replace his Beloved Boris?

Apparently the 1922 committee are changing the rules so that only people with the support of 30 MP's will be able to stand. I think they are just throwing their hat in the ring for name recognition. I mean, God knows the current Cabinet are a shower of tit, so let's hope there is someone remotely competent on the backbenches!
yes I get that, so if they do, are we then going to see Bojo and his enabler's claims its illegal ,look for any loopholes take legal action, delaying procedures meanwhile he's acting like he is the king of the castle

Honestly all those candidates and not a single one of them jumps out as a good choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They're looking to get name recognition. Either for cabinet positions or media exposure. Or both.
Would that work though? Only time will tell. Just begging whoever gets it to keep grant shapps far away from any position of responsibility. The brass neck of someone do utterly deluded throwing his hat in the ring!!! Wish mick lynch was PM 😭

Would that work though? Only time will tell. Just begging whoever gets it to keep grant shapps far away from any position of responsibility. The brass neck of someone do utterly deluded throwing his hat in the ring!!! Wish mick lynch was PM 😭
It could work. Depends a lot on the person, really.

Honestly all those candidates and not a single one of them jumps out as a good choice.
How very dare you!
They have all pledged to undo all the damage done by ( checks notes ) themselves AND be even nastier to foreigners than before.
Personally I think they all sound marvellous.
DAD55C8C-D5BA-4CC2-988A-EF8342114FCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He did some good things?!? He absolutely destroyed this country.
And when things went wrong for him he threw his toys out of his pram and went to the Queen and resigned leaving us without a Prime Minister in charge. Worst PM ever since WW2.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And when things went wrong for him he threw his toys out of his pram and went to the Queen and resigned leaving us without a Prime Minister in charge. Worst PM ever since WW2.
I don’t know if people have that short of a memory (the last six years have been traumatic tbf) but Cameron and Osborne did unforgivable and probably irreversible damage to this country. Absolute pair of sadistic cunts.

Reactions: 12
I met George Osborne on a ministerial visit. He had a wet, limp handshake. The type that makes you want to wipe your hand after.

• Sick
  • Haha
Thread suggestion...?

#Them's The Breaks In This Pit of Snakes...., Getting On with The Job As A True Blue Nob..

• Heart
Is Nadine Dorries the stupidest woman in the world?
She and Jacob R-M are the kiss of death for Truss!!

"To the best of my knowledge"......Boris' response to any dodgy question.

Is Nadine Dorries the stupidest woman in the world?
Might not be the brightest idea to flaunt her cleavage for the TV cameras on the front bench today?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
He said he’s leaving with his head held high 🤦🏻‍♀️. This is where I really wish starmer would deliver a killer blow. It’s a bloody open goal!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.