Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how far I'd go with these conspiracies but I believe they're using dictator/facist-inspired methods both through their behaviour and policies.

There's also definitely something cultish in the way MPs are expected to fall in line. Every time there's a scandal we get Tory MPs post almost identical statements in support of Johnson like bots, not humans.

Sunak should be allowed to resign like Hancock did. I'm sure even the most loyal Tory supporter would compromise on this as his role can be seen as less important but because it ruins the party image, he's staying under duress.
I think Sunak is now realising that he is out of his depth with these conniving ruthless lot, he should end his political career before he loses his health/ sanity.

Reactions: 3
I think Sunak is now realising that he is out of his depth with these conniving ruthless lot, he should end his political career before he loses his health/ sanity.
I dont agree. I think he’s every bit as conniving, venal and ruthless as the rest of them. Hes not some poor innocent victim of the cult of Johnson. He knew what he was doing when he held on to his green card, he knew all about his wife’s dodgy tax arrangement, he knew he was at a party when he absolutely shouldn’t have been.
And then there is his link to Infosys, which completely by coincidence got £50 million of taxpayers money for public sector contracts. And the fact that his ‘non dom’ super rich wife managed to claim furlough for one of her companies.
People are going without food as a direct result of HIS policies.
duck his career and duck him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I dont agree. I think he’s every bit as conniving, venal and ruthless as the rest of them. Hes not some poor innocent victim of the cult of Johnson. He knew what he was doing when he held on to his green card, he knew all about his wife’s dodgy tax arrangement, he knew he was at a party when he absolutely shouldn’t have been.
And then there is his link to Infosys, which completely by coincidence got £50 million of taxpayers money for public sector contracts. And the fact that his ‘non dom’ super rich wife managed to claim furlough for one of her companies.
People are going without food as a direct result of HIS policies.
duck his career and duck him.
Oh yes he's not innocent but I don't think even he realised how bad Boris and his crew are, they take things to another level that is why I mentioned Lucifer.

Reactions: 4
Oh yes he's not innocent but I don't think even he realised how bad Boris and his crew are, they take things to another level that is why I mentioned Lucifer.
Of course he knew. Johnson has made an entire career out of being a corrupt liar. Unless you think Sunak was a resident of the moon instead of America.

Reactions: 12
Of course he knew. Johnson has made an entire career out of being a corrupt liar. Unless you think Sunak was a resident of the moon instead of America.
Okay calm down

I also think that the budget would have been exactly the same as Rishi's whoever devised it because as someone else mentioned the MPsall toe the party line,

Absolutely no way he didn't know. All the cabinet were chosen because they were part of Johnson's coterie and would support him no matter what. They knew him and what he stood for. They not only chose it with their eyes open, they actively tried to be there and are at least as bad if not worse than him. Sunak seeming like he might have a conscience shows how well he's done his marketing, because I can't recall a single decent thing he's ever said or done. He's an elite. This is a power thing for him and doing the right thing isn't a consideration.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely no way he didn't know. All the cabinet were chosen because they were part of Johnson's coterie and would support him no matter what. They knew him and what he stood for. They not only chose it with their eyes open, they actively tried to be there and are at least as bad if not worse than him. Sunak seeming like he might have a conscience shows how well he's done his marketing, because I can't recall a single decent thing he's ever said or done. He's an elite. This is a power thing for him and doing the right thing isn't a consideration.
You have to remember that Johnson has purged the Conservative parliamentary party and expelled many MP's including Ken Clarke, Justine Greening and Nicholas Soames (Winston Churchills grandson). He's pruned away the party opposition, and unfortunately we are now seeing the result.

The ones remaining agreed with what he did otherwise they would have left parliament.

You have to remember that Johnson has purged the Conservative parliamentary party and expelled many MP's including Ken Clarke, Justine Greening and Nicholas Soames (Winston Churchills grandson). He's pruned away the party opposition, and unfortunately we are now seeing the result.

The ones remaining agreed with what he did otherwise they would have left parliament.
Not sure if they really agreed but played the role of yes men in order to further their ambitions. Sunak thought he had it made and would be the next PM until it all went wrong. I hope the next one to feel Boris's boot up her arse is Ms Patel.

Reactions: 9
They sicken me and make me angry in equal measures, and I'm never quite sure which is uppermost.

Jeremy Vine (dreadful man) was doing 'should Boris resign after partygate' at mid-day on Radio 2 - the only thing that consoled me was how many callers/emails were all for him to go. There was one lady who said she thought he was doing a fantastic job, and the lady on the other end of the line laughed in derision.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if they really agreed but played the role of yes men in order to further their ambitions. Sunak thought he had it made and would be the next PM until it all went wrong. I hope the next one to feel Boris's boot up her arse is Ms Patel.
He will never get rid of Patel. She is the only cabinet minister that is more unpopular than he is, and the only one that makes him look somewhat human.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They sicken me and make me angry in equal measures, and I'm never quite sure which is uppermost.

Jeremy Vine (dreadful man) was doing 'should Boris resign after partygate' at mid-day on Radio 2 - the only thing that consoled me was how many callers/emails were all for him to go. There was one lady who said she thought he was doing a fantastic job, and the lady on the other end of the line laughed in derision.
It beggars belief 🙁
He will never get rid of Patel. She is the only cabinet minister that is more unpopular than he is, and the only one that makes him look somewhat human.
Then I will just have to live in hope 😃

• Haha
Rishi is spinning it ..staying because leaving would pressure boris ..he is staying for the good of the party my fat arse.

None of those out of control tories do anything for the good of anyone else. Selfish utter pigs.

Reactions: 11
If the Tories lost the next General Election, I think Boris would be worse than Trump when it comes to accepting the result.

Reactions: 5
The Poundland Nicky Clarke fighting Boris’s corner
What is with these men and their bizarre hair? 😂

Often political parties (not just Conservatives) get their party hacks to call these shows.
Really? How do you know that? I mean, I can believe it's something they do, but just wondered if any parties had been caught out. Used to watch Jeremy Vine, but gave up after he became too irritating.

Edited to add: Patel should have been given the boot after she was found to be bullying colleagues. This wasn't just an 'allegation' of bullying, it was conclusive. If I remember correctly, she was also fired from a previous job after similar behaviour. I always think, if you wouldn't tolerate that behaviour in a school classroom, why should it be accepted in Westminster? Shouldn't we hold our politicians to a higher standard than school kids? Same with Boris's racist, offensive statements, etc.

Last edited:
I've said this so many times but...you can't shame people who are shameless. No point comparing the Tories from 2016 onwards in particular to any previous government. They do as they please, emboldened by the millions of gullible fools who voted for Brexit, freeing the Tories from being fettered by the EU. It was all so obvious how things would pan out...

Reactions: 11
The Conservatives most definitely use dirty tactics to play the media or swing polls.
This is evidenced in the South West where a daily newspaper was running a poll on whether Cameron would make a good leader. When the polls weren’t going their way, an email was circulated to local Tory councillors asking them to vote and ’change the percentage around’

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.