Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Conservatives most definitely use dirty tactics to play the media or swing polls.
This is evidenced in the South West where a daily newspaper was running a poll on whether Cameron would make a good leader. When the polls weren’t going their way, an email was circulated to local Tory councillors asking them to vote and ’change the percentage around’

And bears tit in the woods.

Reactions: 2
Well I for one am very happy that Boris is leading the way in showing us that the laws do not matter and there are more things to be worried about as there is a war on. Today I turned right at two no right turn signs and last night went out for a lovely meal with my husband and ran away before the bill came. I do not expect to be punished, but I will apologise so that will make everything all right, 👍.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I for one am very happy that Boris is leading the way in showing us that the laws do not matter and there are more things to be worried about as there is a war on. Today I turned right at two no right turn signs and last night went out for a lovely meal with my husband and ran away before the bill came. I do not expect to be punished, but I will apologise so that will make everything all right, 👍.
As long as committing your crimes takes less than 10 minutes, it doesn't count! And especially not if you personally don't believe it's a crime.

Reactions: 8
'Honestly, m'lud I only held up the bank for 5 minutes, and I didn't think I was breaking the law'.

• Haha
That Johnson statement in full:
'Wibble,Wibble,not my fault, lefty savile loving snowflakes opposite, Wibble,Wibble, vaccine rollout, Wibble, Wibble, We are getting on with the job Mr Speaker, Wibble More Bullshit'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That Johnson statement in full:
'Wibble,Wibble,not my fault, lefty savile loving snowflakes opposite, Wibble,Wibble, vaccine rollout, Wibble, Wibble, We are getting on with the job Mr Speaker, Wibble More Bullshit'
Sums up his whole career!

• Haha
Read in the Times today about a focus group in Woking. All still incensed about partygate (thank god) but when asked about Starmer, muttered about him being the one who let Saville off the hook :mad: So, Johnson's pack of lies / conspiracy nonsense lives on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's all so tiresome (which I don't doubt is intentional) but come on, don't we deserve more than a prime minister and government whose actions spark moral (and sometimes legal) debate every calendar month?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's all so tiresome (which I don't doubt is intentional) but come on, don't we deserve more than a prime minister and government whose actions spark moral (and sometimes legal) debate every calendar month?
Churchill said that countries end up with the government they deserve.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Churchill said that countries end up with the government they deserve.
Maybe this is all some karmic reckoning, he still seems to have a lot of support.

Just a shame for those of us who see him for what he is.

Reactions: 4
Maybe this is all some karmic reckoning, he still seems to have a lot of support.

Just a shame for those of us who see him for what he is.
He's promised that he will deal with all the problems, when in reality he had no solutions other than him becoming Prime Minister.

Reactions: 3
He's promised that he will deal with all the problems, when in reality he had no solutions other than him becoming Prime Minister.
Generally speaking Johnson and his cabal of useless, self serving arsewipes ARE the problem. It’s a guarantee that anything he’s tried to fix has become exponentially worse. I am honestly baffled why anyone votes for him, let alone poor, working class people (yes, I know, too many brown faces manning the tills in Tesco 🙄)
1ACAF7D3-C125-42E1-B291-225933CEC089.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Generally speaking Johnson and his cabal of useless, self serving arsewipes ARE the problem. It’s a guarantee that anything he’s tried to fix has become exponentially worse. I am honestly baffled why anyone votes for him, let alone poor, working class people (yes, I know, too many brown faces manning the tills in Tesco 🙄)
View attachment 1205759
The right-wing media have a lot to answer. For example, they reported that Starmer had helped Jimmy Saville get away with his crimes, which is utter bollocks.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.