Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention Chequers. Even more off grid so party central I reckon. Remember all those times #whereisBoris was trending….. 👀
I thought the CMO in Scotland - Catherine Calderwood - had to resign for visiting her 2nd home? What is the difference- genuine question....

Reactions: 5
oh and according to the Sun Telegraph, Carrie has been photographed hugging a friend during lockdown... they must think we are all so stupid little people.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The papers trying to smear "Beer Starmer" seem to have given up pretty quickly - not surprising given that it was one beer or maybe two on a work trip, as opposed to the 17 (at latest count) Downing Street parties during lockdown.
Sir Kier probably should have a few beers, go out on a Spoons session with Angela Crayons one night, after Diane shows him how to enjoy a few tinnie cocktails on the tube to Leicester Square. He might come back with some actual fire and policies and start to do something!

Reactions: 8
Sir Kier probably should have a few beers, go out on a Spoons session with Angela Crayons one night, after Diane shows him how to enjoy a few tinnie cocktails on the tube to Leicester Square. He might come back with some actual fire and policies and start to do something!
I really think now that he was the completely wrong choice for the Labour leadership he is so bland and boring.

Reactions: 7
I really think now that he was the completely wrong choice for the Labour leadership he is so bland and boring.
I actually think that if the alternative is a useless, embarrassing, incompetent, drunken, lying buffoon then bland and boring is infinitely preferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who would you choose from the Labour MP's? Andy Burnham doesn't count as he isn't an MP. :)
I would like to see Angela Rayner or David Lammy having a go.

I actually think that if the alternative is a useless, embarrassing, incompetent, drunken, lying buffoon then bland and boring is infinitely preferable.
Yes agreed but he could have made a lot more from BJ's imbecilic behaviour but hasn't.

I don't trust Starmer. Have a feeling there are powerful elements behind him. He's a puppet. Someone else is pulling the strings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't trust Starmer. Have a feeling there are powerful elements behind him. He's a puppet. Someone else is pulling the strings.
Such as who?
55 Tufton Street? Evgeny Lebedev? Bent billionaires buying peerages? Dodgy hedge funds and disaster capitalists making a fortune from Brexit? Oh hang on, that would be Johnson.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Im not saying that Starmer is perfect, far from it, but how anyone can look at a lying, devious shitbag like Johnson and think Starmer is untrustworthy is completely beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just because I don't like one doesn't mean I think the other is better. I think a lot of these politicians are not the ones making real decisions. The faces change but the real power remains in the hands it's always been.

• Haha
I'm unaware of Labour's backers being disaster capitalists who have much to gain by the further degeneration of this country.

I'm unaware of Labour having always been opposed to the NHS.

I mean, I could go on and on.

It's a complete and utter eejit who would still consider voting Tory - unless, of course, you're rich as feck.

I don't give a toss who the Labour leader is. It is imperative to vote to get the Tory bastards out. That should be one's priority. And Labour have the best chance of doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just because I don't like one doesn't mean I think the other is better. I think a lot of these politicians are not the ones making real decisions. The faces change but the real power remains in the hands it's always been.
The 80's comedy Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister were apparently very accurate, all the decisions and power was in the hands of the senior civil servants

Reactions: 6
Stand down everyone, it's all a storm in a wineglass... PM says "no one told me it was wrong..." I wonder if ignorance is no defence applies to venal, lying PMs?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Stand down everyone, it's all a storm in a wineglass... PM says "no one told me it was wrong..." I wonder if ignorance is no defence applies to venal, lying PMs?
Oh for duck sake. What a pile of shambling bollocks. HE was in charge of making up the bleeping rules the rest of us did our best to adhere to. Did anyone need to tell him it was wrong? He knew full bloody well.
I suppose no one told him it was wrong to stick his dick in other women while he was married so he thought that was OK as well.
🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They'll have to drag him out of No. 10. His ego won't allow him to resign. Unless at least half the cabinet say that they will announce they will resign unless he goes (and most of them won't because many of them know there is a good chance the new PM won't keep them in the cabinet).

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.