Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Operation Save Big Dog.
Johnson is drawing up plans to make some of his underlings resign to save his sorry arse.
Unbelievably this isn’t a joke and of course he came up with the name and the ‘plan’ all by himself
Big Dog? Lying pig would surely be more appropriate. 😡
well, that not cringe is it.
when you have to label yourself ’big’ anything there’s usually a bit of wishful thinking involved.

yes it’s a fridge, no it’s apparently not a joke

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It's all so disgusting... I honestly think this must be one of the lowest points for a govt ever. Although maybe I'm wrong, it now seems that Neville Chamberlain is being rehabilitated for appeasement on the grounds that it gave the country time to prepare for WW2. That doesnt seem like much consolation though (maybe history is right in NC's case; I cant see it being the same for the Johnson govt of spivs and liars)

Reactions: 6
well, that not cringe is it.
when you have to label yourself ’big’ anything there’s usually a bit of wishful thinking involved.

yes it’s a fridge, no it’s apparently not a joke
Sources claimed that aides took turns on Fridays to visit the local Tesco metro in Westminster with a trolley suitcase to fill up the 34-bottle capacity fridge.

I honestly have to laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that Boris Johnson is again going to wriggle out of what, for any other politician, would be a definite resignation is just disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I do actually wonder if Johnson has gone a massive alcohol bender and made himself really ill. It will take 3 or 4 days to dry him out.

Reactions: 11
I do actually wonder if Johnson has gone a massive alcohol bender and made himself really ill. It will take 3 or 4 days to dry him out.
Isn't it terrible we have to wonder about this of the PM? Why is he still in post, honestly I despair!

Reactions: 12
Isn't it terrible we have to wonder about this of the PM? Why is he still in post, honestly I despair!
He's still in, because currently no one else wants the job. The next 6 months may well be hellish for the government with cost of living increases, council tax going up, no ending brexit negotiations, ongoing covid problems, etc. No one wants to takeover and be blamed if they tank in the polls even more.

Reactions: 13
He's still in, because currently no one else wants the job. The next 6 months may well be hellish for the government with cost of living increases, council tax going up, no ending brexit negotiations, ongoing covid problems, etc. No one wants to takeover and be blamed if they tank in the polls even more.
You’re right but it really is a deplorable situation.

Reactions: 13
Still wonder why he's hiding the identity of the family member who has covid. This means now Carrie has to hide for a week too. Hopefully if this is real it's not one of the babies.

I still think he's lying there's no covid family member and he's pounding drinks looking out the one way window and hoping no one takes a pic with a drone over the garden.

Reactions: 14
Still wonder why he's hiding the identity of the family member who has covid. This means now Carrie has to hide for a week too. Hopefully if this is real it's not one of the babies.

I still think he's lying there's no covid family member and he's pounding drinks looking out the one way window and hoping no one takes a pic with a drone over the garden.
Imagining Mr D Cummings kitted out like the Dad’s Army intro hiding in the bushes with a camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The papers trying to smear "Beer Starmer" seem to have given up pretty quickly - not surprising given that it was one beer or maybe two on a work trip, as opposed to the 17 (at latest count) Downing Street parties during lockdown.

Reactions: 12
The papers trying to smear "Beer Starmer" seem to have given up pretty quickly - not surprising given that it was one beer or maybe two on a work trip, as opposed to the 17 (at latest count) Downing Street parties during lockdown.
Not to mention Chequers. Even more off grid so party central I reckon. Remember all those times #whereisBoris was trending….. 👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.