Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right on cue! Who called this the other day? 😂

What a very happy coincidence 🙄
I’m actually quite annoyed. I’d put a fiver on Carrie shoving out another emergency baby. She’s probably too busy Googling for divorce lawyers and trying to work out how to scrape the gold plated paper off the walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right on cue! Who called this the other day? 😂

How convenient, and unsurprising. More evidence that he thinks everyone is stupid, like a toddler covering her eyes and thinking they are invisible 😡

Reactions: 6
If he wants to follow the current rules though, all he has to do to be able to go out and about is to provide a negative lateral flow test. His work is important so he should give that a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s amazing that the one who ¤¤¤¤ed a dead pig isn’t the most embarrassing PM of the last decade.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe Cummings is behind all this although he may be playing a bit part. By Cummings’ own admission his go-to media contact was the BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg. The party/email stories have been broken by ITV. I have a feeling the source(s) probably still works there or left more recently. But who knows.

It may also be that the person(s) don’t trust the BBC/LK enough or have a better relationship with the ITV reporter(s) (trust is built up over time and is critical if leaking info like emails).

Whatever the case I also believe there’s more than one source. I don’t believe everyone in that building is happy with the leadership or satisfied with decisions being made. That’s a big motivator for talking to the press. And so they should.

I know we berate and criticise the media but, truly, they also do a good job at times. We would not know about this without their tenacity.

Reactions: 7
If he wants to follow the current rules though, all he has to do to be able to go out and about is to provide a negative lateral flow test. His work is important so he should give that a go.
The c*nt doesn't do any work and never has.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn't go there. Not even if he guaranteed multiple toe curling orgasms. Still would be a no.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does a close family member testing positive have to do with someone cancelling a work trip? I’ve plodded on at work when the rest of my family had Covid. Because I didn’t have it. Because that’s the rules now. This is so lame.

Reactions: 6
🤮 Nope, not a chance. The only explanation I can come up with is money and Rohypnol.
I thought he was broke after his divorce and child maintenance payments so it must be the latter accompanied by beer googles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I always think to myself Godspeed Carrie 😕
But then again she treats wallpaper like an aphrodisiac.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.