Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be so disgusted if he gets away with this. Is the whole Tory party morally inept? Surely 15 of them have the decency to put in a letter of no confidence (am I right in thinking this is the number needed)? Does their arrogance miss the public mood?

If he gets away with this, bare faced lying in the Commons, treating his party, the opposition and the public like we are downright stupid to not understand he was at 'work' whilst at his party then MPs are allowing him to set a very dangerous precedent for moral standards and a very low benchmark for the office of PM.

Also the party was rumoured to be a celebration of his covid recovery and return and recognition of the 'work' Rabb did as deputy. No words.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, the whole Tory party is morally inept. Where have you been for particularly the last 11 years?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cummins is one very scary person. Utterly brilliant guy but a total psycho with allegiance to no person or political party. He is not someone you want as an enemy ……. as Boris is now discovering!

I dont think he will resign. He would absolutely hate to do that. I think... the 1922 committee will get their letters of no confidence in, and then there will be a leadership contest which he honestly thinks he will win, because he is bouncing Boris, the greatest booster of them all. And I hope he leaves Downing St in tears, like Thatcher had to.

Reactions: 14
Cummins is one very scary person. Utterly brilliant guy but a total psycho with allegiance to no person or political party. He is not someone you want as an enemy ……. as Boris is now discovering!
Cummings isn't a scary person or a clever guy, he's just ever so slightly brighter than the average careerist politician - which still makes him thick as pigshit. His whole hipster Machiavelli disruptor schtick's a load of pish, and a lot of his supposed masterstrokes consist of waiting until things shake out and then going "That was me". Dig into his background, he's the exact same cossetted child of privilege as the rest of them, a total bleeping prawn who'd duck your order up if he worked at McDonalds.

Boris Johnson's congenitally incapable of behaving normally, he's been conditioned his entire life to believe consequences are a myth. He's falling to bits now because his function as "fuckwit who takes the flak" is just about fulfilled, and they can throw him out and go "ha ha new broom we're a totally different party now" while replacing him with yet another flint-eyed inbred bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can apply that description to most Tories.

Reactions: 10
Whatever your views on The Monarchy, leadership was shown by The Queen when she sat alone at the funeral of her husband.

Leadership isn't shown when you have a piss-up in your back garden.
Oh please. What about her son? She's supporting his legal fees. She can go to hell along with her late husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Peston getting his tuppence worth 😅
Hes bleeping changed his tune all of a sudden. I don’t remember him challenging Johnson or the rest of his shower of shite during any of those ridiculous press conferences over the last two years.

According to the DM 20 (yes TWENTY) cabinet ministers have come out to support him.

What was it Angela Rayner called them again? Scum? Well she's been proven right.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Hes bleeping changed his tune all of a sudden. I don’t remember him challenging Johnson or the rest of his shower of shite during any of those ridiculous press conferences over the last two years.
He would have known about the parties.

Reactions: 4
Whatever your views on The Monarchy, leadership was shown by The Queen when she sat alone at the funeral of her husband.

Leadership isn't shown when you have a piss-up in your back garden.
That photo of the Queen sitting on her own at Philip's funeral broke me tbh 💔

Reactions: 6
Cummings isn't a scary person or a clever guy, he's just ever so slightly brighter than the average careerist politician - which still makes him thick as pigshit. His whole hipster Machiavelli disruptor schtick's a load of pish, and a lot of his supposed masterstrokes consist of waiting until things shake out and then going "That was me". Dig into his background, he's the exact same cossetted child of privilege as the rest of them, a total bleeping prawn who'd duck your order up if he worked at McDonalds.

Boris Johnson's congenitally incapable of behaving normally, he's been conditioned his entire life to believe consequences are a myth. He's falling to bits now because his function as "fuckwit who takes the flak" is just about fulfilled, and they can throw him out and go "ha ha new broom we're a totally different party now" while replacing him with yet another flint-eyed inbred bleep.
Stumbled onto this thread hoping for some vitriol on Boris & Co and boom. Awesome. Hate every single swivel eyed, snearing, corrupt, unkind, ruthless areshole in there.

Reactions: 6
There is absolutely no way that man could last 25 minutes 😂😂
That fat, unfit, lazy bloater is the epitome of a ‘one pump chump’, I’d bet money on it.
There’s no way he doesn’t have ED. I could put money on him having to down a pack of blue pills before slapping Little Boris to attention.
Jesus. I can’t really complain because I started it, but the combo of ‘one pump chump’ and ‘Little Boris’….🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.