Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got three choices. Brexit happened more than 18 months ago. You can:
1) Like it
2) Lump it
3) Go and live somewhere else - the preferable option, since you hate your own country and your constant remoaning will not be missed. Bon voyage! 😚 👋🏻 ⛴
Lovely post-Brexit fascism. 'Smile and enjoy your Brexit - dissenters will be forced to live elsewhere'.

Can we get back to Boris, please? Surely there's a thread for boring on about Brexit elsewhere?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Still waiting to understand why Brexit has been a success and why Biden is the only person to blame for the tit show in Afghanistan. Don’t want an insult, don’t want to be called a remoaner, would just actually like a genuine answer?
You won’t get a genuine answer, because there isn’t one, going by the responses to my repeated requests for the upsides of Brexit.
You will on the other hand get some lovely pictures of the Union Jack, a couple of insults and some gibberish about our fabulous new trade deals. ( Presumably Liz Truss selling £3.50 worth of cheese to Papua New Guinea, which totally makes it all worthwhile) 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Please can we stop the tedious Brexit related posting now? This is a Boris Johnson gossip thread. Nobody's going to agree re: Brexit and I'm pretty sure it's getting on everyone's tits. I'm not going to mention / respond to anything now - suggest everyone does the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please can we stop the tedious Brexit related posting now? This is a Boris Johnson gossip thread. Nobody's going to agree re: Brexit and I'm pretty sure it's getting on everyone's tits. I'm not going to mention / respond to anything now - suggest everyone does the same.
Excuse me, you implied people who voted for Brexit (52% majority) were fascists - then you just say, "can we change the subject?" It doesn't work like that. It isn't off-topic, because Boris was voted in to GET BREXIT DONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, as simplistic as that sounds, it's pretty much what the last election was all about, indeed.

The thing is, Brexit will never be done. It's totally incompatible with the Good Friday Agreement and the UK doesn't have the infrastructure to exist outside of the Single Market and Customs Union.

We effectively have Vote Leave in power. We will only see the back of Brexit in some form or another once Boris is out.

Realignment with the EU will happen slowly but surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, as simplistic as that sounds, it's pretty much what the last election was all about, indeed.

The thing is, Brexit will never be done. It's totally incompatible with the Good Friday Agreement and the UK doesn't have the infrastructure to exist outside of the Single Market and Customs Union.

We effectively have Vote Leave in power. We will only see the back of Brexit in some form or another once Boris is out.

Realignment with the EU will happen slowly but surely.
BIB - fingers crossed, cant be soon enough for me (and for our industries, businesses etc)

Anyway, back on topic, I do hope Mr and Mrs Johnson and Wilfred are having a lovely time and he is not working TOO hard. I suspect however that the mobile signal is really poor and he has to keep popping out for 'urgent' phonecalls to whoever the current mistress is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why not, he's worked more than anyone, had bloody covid,had a baby etc.
I'm just thankful we have him as PM, take a look at how other countries are doing!!!
Sorry im late to this….
I’ve read some funny tit on Tattle over the last year or so, but this is just hilarious 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadly, as other posters have observed, we will be in constant negotiations with the EU for access to their market, safety standards, et al.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Carrie looks like a horse? Wouldn't normally go at a woman’s appearance like that, but she is married to bloody Boris

• Haha
And had no qualms about shagging him and getting preggers while his wife was battling cancer. She looks as if she eats her sandwiches outer crust first.

• Haha
Plus the constant manipulation - Carrie, if you want to be PM then go about it the normal way. Run for election and get voted in.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry, I’m completely new to this thread and I haven’t read any of it.
But I live in a fairly quiet, seaside town in Kent.
In March 2020 just before the first lockdown was announced, the prime minister’s helicopter landed on the grounds of a private school here.
Immediately, it was discussed about town that Boris has another child that attends school here but having looked at the ages of the children he claims to have; none of them would be an appropriate age. Does anybody know if there is any truth to this?
I remember at the time of Boris coming in to power he mumbled his was through discussion of his children and occasionally gave different answers.

• Wow
Sorry, I’m completely new to this thread and I haven’t read any of it.
But I live in a fairly quiet, seaside town in Kent.
In March 2020 just before the first lockdown was announced, the prime minister’s helicopter landed on the grounds of a private school here.
Immediately, it was discussed about town that Boris has another child that attends school here but having looked at the ages of the children he claims to have; none of them would be an appropriate age. Does anybody know if there is any truth to this?
I remember at the time of Boris coming in to power he mumbled his was through discussion of his children and occasionally gave different answers.
It's rumoured he doesn't know how many children he has so it's possible he has ones dotted around the country with donors paying for their education if he's as broke as people say...

• Angry
  • Wow
I know this is not strictly BloJo, but it is Govt related. Gavin Williamson, current useless Educ Secretary who was known as Pike while at Defence (Dad's Army ref for those of you who are young) has confused black footballer Marcus Rashford with black rugby player Daniel Someone (sorry, not up on rugby), making a rather foolish tweet about some initiative one or other was involved in which involved a convo with Rashford. Rashford has come back with the rather marvellous response "maybe it was the accent which confused him?" Go Rashford! It made me laugh out loud.

ETA (Sorry, just heard on Sky News, it was Maro Itoje. I still dont know who he is!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I know this is not strictly BloJo, but it is Govt related. Gavin Williamson, current useless Educ Secretary who was known as Pike while at Defence (Dad's Army ref for those of you who are young) has confused black footballer Marcus Rashford with black rugby player Daniel Someone (sorry, not up on rugby), making a rather foolish tweet about some initiative one or other was involved in which involved a convo with Rashford. Rashford has come back with the rather marvellous response "maybe it was the accent which confused him?" Go Rashford! It made me laugh out loud.

ETA (Sorry, just heard on Sky News, it was Maro Itoje. I still dont know who he is!)
Marcus Rashford has more class than the entire government put together.
He and Maro Itoje look nothing like one another, unless you’re one of those absolute idiots who thinks all brown people look the same - and given the Tories fabulous track record on eliminating racism, Gormless Gavin would never make an assumption like that 🙄

• Heart

That is reminiscent of when ITV news confused Lenny Henry with Ainsley Harriot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Did anyone else see this from today's Popbitch?

Screenshot_20210909-221114_Email.jpg

Sadly, we don't know the gender of anon.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.