Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cabinet reshuffle today we know where Goves going
585FD3F2-E2CA-4CC0-B92C-E23FE59EBEDF.jpeg

0E4FEC5E-A518-4C7D-BA03-BB34EA512D98.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the article in The Independent detailing Gove’s attempts at out-racisting and out-arseholing Johnson?

“Mr Gove referred to people living in countries colonised by the British as “fuzzy-wuzzies”
He described Thatcher’s policies “as a “new empire” where “the happy south stamps over the cruel, dirty, toothless face of the northerner”
And said that gay people “thrive primarily upon short-term relations”. ( Well he’d know all about that. Allegedly 🙄 )
” Eton took the cream of the colonial system, it took fettered foreigners and it turned them into gentlemen.”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see the article in The Independent detailing Gove’s attempts at out-racisting and out-arseholing Johnson?

“Mr Gove referred to people living in countries colonised by the British as “fuzzy-wuzzies”
He described Thatcher’s policies “as a “new empire” where “the happy south stamps over the cruel, dirty, toothless face of the northerner”
And said that gay people “thrive primarily upon short-term relations”. ( Well he’d know all about that. Allegedly 🙄 )
” Eton took the cream of the colonial system, it took fettered foreigners and it turned them into gentlemen.”
Well, he would know all about the face of the northerner given that he's from Aberdeen so a bit of a self description (and self only)... an Aberdonian quine here. He also never went to Eton however much he'd like to have; he's an RGC scholarship boy and they must be wishing to disown him.

Reactions: 6
Thoughts and prayers for Gavin Gove.
Oh sorry Gavin Williamson. I mixed him up with Gove as all tories look alike 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zahawi has replaced Williamson and Truss replaces Raab ,who will take on a few roles.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Zahawi has replaced Williamson and Truss replaces Raab ,who will take on a few roles.

Zahawi comes across to me as deeply sinister and seriously useless, but next to Gormless Gavin he’s a genius by comparison.
You know, I didn’t actually think Johnson would be able to find a more incompetent fuckwit than Raab, but by god he’s done it.

Reactions: 9
Zahawi comes across to me as deeply sinister and seriously useless, but next to Gormless Gavin he’s a genius by comparison.
You know, I didn’t actually think Johnson would be able to find a more incompetent fuckwit than Raab, but by god he’s done it.
Wonder is he knocking Liz off :LOL: I don't like Zahawi he's a terrible speaker ,the whole cabinet's sinister imo,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what Patel has on Johnson.
Even the mail readership are questioning this but probably because she's not sending them all back where they came from which are likely to be colonies of Britain 😝🤪

Reactions: 1
I wonder what Patel has on Johnson.
Even the mail readership are questioning this but probably because she's not sending them all back where they came from which are likely to be colonies of Britain 😝🤪
I actually wonder if it’s purely because as a woman of colour, Johnson and his cronies can point to her as an example of proof that the Tories aren’t sexist or racist. ( Even though Patel seems to hate everybody and seems to have positioned herself slightly to the right of Goebbels )

Sarah Palin superfan Nadine Dorres is the Cullture secretary. Nadine bleeping Dorres. One of the most vacuous, vapid, arseholes ever to draw breath is supposed to take charge of the cultural and artistic history and heritage of the country. Fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually wonder if it’s purely because as a woman of colour, Johnson and his cronies can point to her as an example of proof that the Tories aren’t sexist or racist. ( Even though Patel seems to hate everybody and seems to have positioned herself slightly to the right of Goebbels )

Sarah Palin superfan Nadine Dorres is the Cullture secretary. Nadine bleeping Dorres. One of the most vacuous, vapid, arseholes ever to draw breath is supposed to take charge of the cultural and artistic history and heritage of the country. Fabulous.
It's always a case of find the worst person possible when it comes to these appointments. I mean, one of the worst "authors" ever as Culture Secretary...

Reactions: 5

I once saw it said somewhere, was maybe a tweet, but some of the more difficult departments seem to be headed up by either women or people of colour. It's definitely a shield for when tit eventually hits the fan, they can use the identity politics they accuse others of manipulating to try limit criticism.

Reactions: 7
Who's going to break it to her that being Culture Secretary doesn't automatically mean your mug will be on TV 24/7...

Reactions: 5
I will say that there's one thing that Johnson excels in.

He's the biggest pisshead in Parliament.

He's been an alcoholic for decades.

He was one as a mayor, and is one as a Prime Minister.

Nothing has changed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
His alcoholism was the under lying health issue that caused him to be so seriously unwell with Covid. We discussed it on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread at the time because a poster with inside knowledge came on and told us he was far more ill than we were being told and was on the verge of being admitted to hospital. Just days later he was.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When he was admitted to hospital he may have had COVID but the cause of him going into intensive care was an alcoholic seizure, I believe, going by a post on Mumsnet from a person who claimed to know someone on his medical team. This ties in with him being in the ICU but not on a ventilator as all other COVID ICU patients were at that time.

• Wow
Boris will only give a tit about empty shop shelves when he can't get hold of any booze anymore.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.