Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a rest mate!

π‘π„πŒπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπ€π€π€π€π€π€π€π€π!! π‘π„πŒπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπ€π€π€π€π€π€π€π€π€π!!!
Zzzzzzzz. Is the Daily Mail's comments section down today?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who's blaming the EU & for what πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

3 times actually πŸ˜‚
Brexit, best thing to happen to UK in 40yrs πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
In what way? None of the people still extolling the virtues of Brexit seem capable of answering that question. Apart from the racists wanging on about their non-existent sovereignty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a whole lot more of delusional remoaners on here, to keep us amused. πŸ˜‚
The only delusional people are the ones still pretending that Brexit was anything other than an act of utter lunacy.
Have you managed to come up with an answer to my questions about the positive aspects of Brexit?
Of course you haven’t. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a whole lot more of delusional remoaners on here, to keep us amused. πŸ˜‚
Ha - Father Jack can’t even get beer deliveries to β€˜Spoons now. Whoops. That’s not a delusion it’s a fact by the way, as are the post-Brexit cost increases to my business 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha - Father Jack can’t even get beer deliveries to β€˜Spoons now. Whoops. That’s not a delusion it’s a fact by the way, as are the post-Brexit cost increases to my business 😑

I must admit, despite believing that Brexit is a complete disaster I did experience more than a little Schadenfreude when demented Brexiteer and all round fuckwit Tim Martin started whining that he couldn’t get enough staff and that he was running out of beer.
If only there had been some kind of mechanism or agreement by which people could come here from other countries to work, and goods could move smoothly in and out of the country πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Give it a rest mate!

π‘π„πŒπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπ€π€π€π€π€π€π€π€π!! π‘π„πŒπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπŽπ€π€π€π€π€π€π€π€π€π!!!
Hi Boris πŸ‘‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
In what way? None of the people still extolling the virtues of Brexit seem capable of answering that question. Apart from the racists wanging on about their non-existent sovereignty.
They got a blue passport! 🀣

Which the EC said they could have had anyway.

Reactions: 4
Who's blaming the EU & for what πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

3 times actually πŸ˜‚
Brexit, best thing to happen to UK in 40yrs πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Please get help before Brexit impacts medication supplies.

Love, Pete.

The only delusional people are the ones still pretending that Brexit was anything other than an act of utter lunacy.
Have you managed to come up with an answer to my questions about the positive aspects of Brexit?
Of course you haven’t. 🀣
Brexit's not even being enacted for the most part owing to the UK not enforcing its side of the NIP and TCA.

Yet it's causing chaos.

My disdain for those who voted for Brexit who still champion its destructive ideology is very sizeable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course you haven’t. 🀣
You've got three choices. Brexit happened more than 18 months ago. You can:
1) Like it
2) Lump it
3) Go and live somewhere else - the preferable option, since you hate your own country and your constant remoaning will not be missed. Bon voyage! 😚 πŸ‘‹πŸ» β›΄

• Angry
  • Heart
1) Like it
2) Lump it
3) Go and live somewhere else - the preferable option, since you hate your own country and your constant remoaning will not be missed. Bon voyage! 😚 πŸ‘‹πŸ» β›΄
But they won't, that's the odd thing about them, they all thought that Brexit would not happen, they tried hard enough to stop it. πŸ˜‚ Why they are all still here I'll never know?
But moaning about it on a daily basis gives them something to do, they will never accept the fact we have left a currupt trading bloc πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
We tell our children when they lose 'never mind, chin up, move on' but remoaners never got that memo, worse than kids.

Move on people, πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Still waiting to understand why Brexit has been a success and why Biden is the only person to blame for the tit show in Afghanistan. Don’t want an insult, don’t want to be called a remoaner, would just actually like a genuine answer?

• Heart
With any luck Scotland will 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Scotland is becoming the new Ulster with all the sectarian hate and division being stoked up by the SNP and Alba. Half of me wants you to have an actual border and fight it out amongst yourselves, WITH NO MORE BARNETT CONSEQUENTIALS. I'm sick of all the money you steal off the UK, to be wasted by Mr and Mrs Murrell. McVities saw sense and moved out of Scotland, many other businesses will follow, but it's no use complaining because you deserve it.

1630577036027.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1) Like it
2) Lump it
Scotland is becoming the new Ulster with all the sectarian hate and division being stoked up by the SNP and Alba. Half of me wants you to have an actual border and fight it out amongst yourselves, WITH NO MORE BARNETT CONSEQUENTIALS. I'm sick of all the money you steal off the UK, to be wasted by Mr and Mrs Murrell. McVities saw sense and moved out of Scotland, many other businesses will follow, but it's no use complaining because you deserve it.

View attachment 741045
Bore off back to your home planet Dom, no one cares πŸ˜…

• Haha
Still waiting to understand why Brexit has been a success and why Biden is the only person to blame for the tit show in Afghanistan. Don’t want an insult, don’t want to be called a remoaner, would just actually like a genuine answer?
It's a success because we have finally left a currupt trading bloc and can and have deals from around the world. We aren't even a year in yet, a year that has been overtaken by covid, it took us 40yrs of EU, it's not all going to change the way you want overnight, is it?

We were told people would die due to lack of medicines from EU.. Not happened. We would fall off a cliff... Not happened, no one would want to trade with UK.... Not happened, 20miles q's at dover... Not happened... So many lies were told to us from remainers.

When creepy Joe took over he changed many of trumps policies within days, he could of changed the pull out to, but didn't.
Trump had a structured plan to withdraw, firstly the US civilians, then the army then blow up all the weapons, but creepy Joe decided it would be a good idea to pull the army first, then civilians and leave the Taliban with a massive range of weapons, now making them one very strong army.
Poor old Joe, his supporters have gone very quiet, the guys a lunatic but most of us knew that anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Bore off back to your home planet Dom, no one cares πŸ˜…
The Scottish nationalists will, when they wake up and find they no longer have jobs, while education and the health service are worse than they've ever been, drug deaths are the worst in Europe, millions are wasted on vanity projects like the ferries which will never be built. I could go on, but I'm sure you can see my point. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.