Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boris this week with another Wednesday speech. I suppose if he does his speeches on the same day as PMQs it means his people only have to make sure he's sober one day a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boris this week with another Wednesday speech. I suppose if he does his speeches on the same day as PMQs it means his people only have to make sure he's sober one day a week.
I didn't watch it but apparently he didn't show up hungover tf at Remembrance Sunday this year which makes a nice change. His performance last year was one of the most disgraceful things I've ever seen.

Reactions: 6
Interesting reporting about Carrie not being happy at who Boris is appointing for Chief of Staff.
What a great democracy we live in when she gets to decide................ But I am secretly dying to know why she doesn't like him!

Reactions: 1
What a great democracy we live in when she gets to decide................ But I am secretly dying to know why she doesn't like him!
There’s a rumour flying round that he was one of the people who conspired to get rid of her from CCHQ when they found out she was with Boris

There’s a rumour flying round that he was one of the people who conspired to get rid of her from CCHQ when they found out she was with Boris
Why would Boris have kept him then.

Carrie was with Harry Cole before Boris who is trying to imply I think that Cain is a bit anti women. Big tweet about how powerful women got rid of him.

Last edited:

Carrie was with Harry Cole before Boris who is trying to imply I think that Cain is a bit anti women. Big tweet about how powerful women got rid of him.
Probably because along with Cummings, he knows where the bodies are buried

Reactions: 1
Carrie seems really formidable and not someone to get on the wrong side of lol.

Reactions: 5

According to today's PopBitch, the women got rid of him because he is a complete sleaze around them, and I reckon this is probably why Carrie also dislikes him.

Reactions: 2
^^^ quite ironic if so.
I mean "go Carrie". Yay!
Let's not forget that she shagged a married man and got pregnant by him..
What an achievement....now she's changing the furniture around...quite literally...christ what faith can we have in this present government?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So Cummings is finally going - months after he should’ve been shown the door by BoJo...good riddance to the arrogant f*cker! 🤬

Reactions: 10
I'm so bleeping angry about the whole Cummings tit show. I'm not sad he's leaving but I'm sad that he had the arrogance not to leave sooner after he devastatingly undermined the whole lockdown and made us out to be bad for questioning it (doing what any decent father would). I won't forgot the cut and paste tweets either from the senior Torys either.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Cummings Castle Eyetest saga perfectly represented the contempt and disregard the Tory government holds for the UK population.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.