Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
There’s a rumour flying round that he was one of the people who conspired to get rid of her from CCHQ when they found out she was with Boris
Why would Boris have kept him then.

Carrie was with Harry Cole before Boris who is trying to imply I think that Cain is a bit anti women. Big tweet about how powerful women got rid of him.

Last edited:

Reverend

VIP Member
Don't forget Hunt, creepily waiting in the wings. I kept wondering when he was going to make his move. Wouldn't count him out (unfortunately, he is fucking awful).
Yes, Hunt is a contender, but he is a remainer, and the tories may still want a true believer brexiteer.

I cannot see his attraction at all, and I dont mind a bit of posh. He's just... seedy, and why anyone would think his track record recommends him as partner or father material I just dont get it. Throw in a complete lack of attention to any form of detail or anything that doesn't involve him and I'm pretty sure there's an awful lot wifework involved. He's not even that rich!!
Why did he end up as the PM?

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
America will see a massive surge now the mask mandates have ended and the Indian variant is bound to reach them and erupt With a larger unvaccinated population than the UK.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
None of them are even in the shadow cabinet so not sure how they're meant to be carrying the can here??

Also - there is now a Northern Independence Party and they are fielding a candidate in Hartlepool. It's a very hard road starting a new Party but I wish them all the best.
It's just the depressing backbiting - it makes the whole party look like it hasn't got its act together. Not that the Tories are any better, mind. They just seem to be getting away with it at the moment.

grace28

Chatty Member
To be honest I think his children must just have gone so far beyond mortified they must have cringed themselves inside out by this point.
Not that I could tell. I don’t think some of the more recent ones have worked out, even though I liked Ruth Davison’s show.

I love for the many, the problem it’s twice a week now and I never finish one before the next one is on.

Not a fan of either but at the very least they both understood the seriousness and gravity of their position and were dedicated to it. I also personally believe that however misguided, they both felt that they were doing the best for the country they led. I also believe they worked around the clock and read the small print - we know that Johnson does neither. What I will say though is that Johnson is truly the leader this country deserves. We have a very long, hard road out of this pandemic and then we have to come to terms with the crisis he himself caused. The next 10-15 years are going to be pretty grim in this country - and I put the blame on Johnson for that.

Have you ever seen the film The Road????
No! What is it about?

kev1974

VIP Member
New thread here:

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I can't see it being Patel, I do think the bullying incident will have stuck with her. Sadly, I do think it will be Gove because of the Murdoch link. It doesn't bear thinking about........... I can't work him out at all but his agenda seems very dark.
Most Tories think the bullying allegations were made up by the left.