Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Falkor

VIP Member
OMG try being in Scotland. It’s a shitshow. There is literally no alternative to Nicola Sturgeon and if she goes the country is rudderless.

and that’s coming from anti-independence little ol’ me.
I feel exactly the same. I'm very grateful there's a strong independent candidate I can happily vote for on the Highland lists, but I am totally perplexed about who to vote for as my constituency MSP. Not too many standing locally - the usual four suspects, plus one Scottish Libertarian candidate and one from the Freedom Alliance.

Tarrula

What a great democracy we live in when she gets to decide................ But I am secretly dying to know why she doesn't like him!
There’s a rumour flying round that he was one of the people who conspired to get rid of her from CCHQ when they found out she was with Boris

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
America will suffer badly from Varients of Covid due to a higher anti vax rate and the CDC seemingly thinking fully vaccinated people can reduce their mask Usage despite the fact vaccines only reduce transmission Rates rather than eradicate them. In terms of masks should be one rule no matter your vaccine status.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Just had an evil thought - de Pfeffel for one of Strictly, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice after he inevitably gets thrown out from being PM.

monga

VIP Member
With friends like Dom (Cummings and Grieve) who needs enemies eh?

Revenge being always a dish best served cold, BloJo must have known his comeuppance would arrive.

Wonder how long Carrie will stay in situ, given that her man's star could well be soon on the wane, not to mention the viola player in the background and Ms Arcuri of course.
I wonder is she still there ? there was no sign of her at Chequers when he stepped out alone to pay his respects to Prince Philip.

She'll stay with him as long as she needs him. Plus even if he is kicked out of office all post-war Prime Minister (except Harold Wilson) have become millionaires, so the alimony will keep coming in. Win win for her.
She's been rarely seen since she gave birth maybe the baby made her lose interest in him and get her priorities in order.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What is Rishi like though? I can’t believe he’d ever be a Shagger, but then you never know with Tories do you?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Before it went on the red list obviously when it was discovered that why India went on the red list
But the variant has been around for a while hasn’t it. Since about March. Correct me if I’m wrong. So we’ve known about for at least two months.

Also a victim of rapist Worboys
That’s not true.
She was picked up by him once when out and about at night, was offered the (drugged) champers, twigged something was off about the whole situation and got the fuck outta there.
She gave evidence I believe at the trial but she was not “a victim” and was also party to completely eliminating any chance of him getting out early for good behaviour which I believe was on the cards in 2019.

apologies for the huge lecture