Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPoppyFourPaws

I’m not a fan of either, but I think that she does look lovely. However, the pic does look like a bride, with her father .....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I cannot see his attraction at all, and I dont mind a bit of posh. He's just... seedy, and why anyone would think his track record recommends him as partner or father material I just dont get it. Throw in a complete lack of attention to any form of detail or anything that doesn't involve him and I'm pretty sure there's an awful lot wifework involved. He's not even that rich!!

Reactions: 15

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Agreed. He's somehow worse that the war criminal
Tony Blair was the best prime minister of my lifetime. He fucked up over Iraq, and that sadly overshadows all the good his government did like introducing the minimum wage, devolution etc. I’d take him back over everyone we’ve had since in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 14

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
Johnson and Gove are so vile, it's making me miss ol' Hameron. I couldn't agree with any of his policies but he was a capable politician.

Tarrula

Ooh. What other mps are naughty?
Raab has a bit of a reputation of being a bit of a bastard. He shags about a fair bit.

Amber Rudd and Liz Truss will shag anything that moves. Apparently that’s how Chris Grayling got some sort of rail deal from tickling Liz’s fancies. Amber has a very on/off relationship with Kwasi Korteng too.

Will Wragg likes being pissed on during sex. My husband’s best mate has slept with him and was horrified. It killed the mood for round two from what he’s told me.

Esther McVey is engaged to Phillip Davies and apprently it was to boost her chances in the leadership election. He’s left his wife for her so is sticking it out. All the stuff about her being a Banardo’s child isn’t true. She’s very close to her parents and has never been in care. She’s a known shagger in Westminster too.

Gavin Williamson is leakier than a tap. He is a falling out with Theresa May before he was sacked from Defence as she found out (finally) that it was him blabbing to the press about Cabinet meetings. Apparently he used to leave them, go round the corner and spend hours on the phone to various journalists

I can’t think of anything else at the moment, there’s a lot 😂 There’s the usual rumours around Parliamentary staff and MPs but I think you get staff shagging each other everywhere!

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Tales like this only serve to boost his popularity, proving how many millions of people in the UK are complete and utter pricks.
His entire leadership has made me utterly loathe my fellow citizens. I've honestly never felt that way before but now I feel like I'm trapped in the wrong country.

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
That's why I voted to Remain - it was always clear what a Tory government unfettered by the EU would do.

Yet so many millions of idiots fell for the EU bogeyman argument, despite this country's societal issues being caused by the CONservatives.

Pixie06

VIP Member
I remember a guy telling me he was leaving for spain because there were too many foreigners here who didn;t integrate or learn the language. I asked him if he spoke spanish, he got so red in the face and I thought he was going to hit me!!!!!
I had someone in a pub tell me all about their holiday abroad for about 30 mins, raving about the food, the lovely restaurants, the lovely people, when I asked where he'd gone he said the Isle of Wight!

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I think a lot of people secretly hanker for the ‘good old days of the Empire’. Not realising the damage that colonialism did. For example most of the trouble in the Middle East can be traced back the us Brits interfering. It wasn’t just us, France, Belgium, Spain etc all had colonies as well, but ours stretched further and seems to have left a bigger mess in places. Im convinced this is what Brexit was about. A certain kind of person who doesn’t realise the world has changed and we don’t call the shots anymore, and who object to ‘being told what to do by foreigners’. They are the kind of people who go on holiday to Spain and eat fry ups and roast dinners in British pubs, never trying the local cuisine. We all know the type.

Is it me or does Boris really not give a shit regarding his appearannce? It's like he just grabbed a flower in the garden, stuck it on and that was him.
Carrie at least put in the effort even thoughshe looks insanely goofy.
The rumpled sack of shit look, with the flyaway hair and the creased shirt and whathaveyou, is absolutely a calculated act. As is his name, and his umm-err-gosh-golly-wiff-waff act. A grade A piece of flint-hearted sociopathic shit, that one.

PeteM

VIP Member
I'm not a fan, but no 10 has apparently followed all the rules to create a "covid secure workplace" so under the rules he's not required to wear a mask there. I'm not sure of the exact stats but wearing a mask has a small reduction in infection and wearing all day inside probably isn't that effective. So what can you realistically do in an imperfect world?

Unpopular opinion but the UK is suffering the worst not just because of shambolic leadership but due to a combination of things including a population that won't follow the rules and one the most unhealthy nations in Europe.

And many other countries in Europe are facing similar issues as we're not countries like Singapore where chewing gum is illegal, not flushing the loo is against the law and being gay can get you several years in prison.
There's no such thing as a covid secure workplace.

Wearing a mask has more than a small reduction in the likelihood of being infected.

A population that doesn't follow the rules is pretty much down to Boris et al not following the rules. What kind of prick says that he shook hands with people who had Covid?

The on purpose mixed messaging has the very effect of confusing people.

But hey, people will get their Christmas, I'm sure. And then we have the first actual proper lockdown in January with a strict curfew. But of course, the main purpose of that will be to cover up the fallout from Brexit kicking in, with supply of food being immensely affected, seeing as we're more than likely going to see No Deal occurring, which has been the Tories' goal from day 1.

• Heart