Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'PM asks people to "join me today as we embark on that new journey" — towards an Australia-style trade deal with the EU based on "the simple principles of global free trade" Says EU's proposed control over "our legislative freedom and our fisheries ... is completely unacceptable"'

Many think it's a ruse by boris.

Reactions: 1
Umm...Jennifer Acuri anyone ? Does it matter now or just another Boris episode to be brushed away ...

Reactions: 5
Umm...Jennifer Acuri anyone ? Does it matter now or just another Boris episode to be brushed away ...
Well, it matters in that its yet another instance which shows Boris up as the corrupt, untrustworthy and sly man he is. To the general public, it didn't seem to matter.

Reactions: 10
I think general public wise it was reflected as 'lol, oh bojo! what an absolute cad! Yet another woman!' rather than the more sinister side!

Reactions: 8
'EXC: The Tory MP accused of rape has had his bail lifted and he is free to return to Westminster However he remains under investigation for rape, sexual assault and assault Met: "A man in his 50s was arrested on Saturday 1 August ...He has now been released under investigation"'

• Angry
Reactions: 8
'EXC: The Tory MP accused of rape has had his bail lifted and he is free to return to Westminster However he remains under investigation for rape, sexual assault and assault Met: "A man in his 50s was arrested on Saturday 1 August ...He has now been released under investigation"'
Mark Francois looking by one thread on Twitter, could be wrong though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry for lightening the topic, slightly.
I think, his hair (Boris) looks much better now, not good, just better ...

Who do we think member of ‘Downing Street inner circle‘ mentioned in this weeks Popbitch is? Apparently tries it on with all the female civil servants.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.