Books #4 the book lovers thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's annoying! Do you think at the point you're up to if its worth picking up?
I think I will keep going. It has been a busy couple of days and I haven't made time to pick up. That's usually a sign that I'm not madly into a book. If I am then I make any excuse to sneak in some reading time.

Usually I ignore reviews but it's averaging about 3.5 stars on my app (not Goodreads).

Reactions: 1
Do you ever get into a slump post book, everything I keep opening on kindle is not doing it for me 😂

Reactions: 7
Started The Push last night and read 40% in one sitting. Can’t wait to read more today!

Reactions: 5
Just finished American Dirt.

It was good. Not as good as its hype but I gave it 4/5

Just finished American Dirt.

It was good. Not as good as its hype but I gave it 4/5
Ive got just under 4 hours left on the audio book. Its seemed super long but I dont know if it actually is. Ive been listening for nearly a month. :eek:

Ive got just under 4 hours left on the audio book. Its seemed super long but I dont know if it actually is. Ive been listening for nearly a month. :eek:
It took me an age to read too.

I can normally do a book in 6 hours ish, but I don't often get to read for long stretches so will take a few days of reading before bed this took me over 2 weeks!!!

It took me an age to read too.

I can normally do a book in 6 hours ish, but I don't often get to read for long stretches so will take a few days of reading before bed this took me over 2 weeks!!!
The chapters are about 30 minutes long Im finding on audible. I am enjoying it though. Im seriously worried about the ending though. That characters Ive grown to care for, something bad will happen.

Has anyone read People Like Her by Ellery Lloyd? A friend gave me a copy and I’m curious about what people thought of a book where Tattle gets a mention.

Reactions: 4
Has anybody seen the #tbrconfessionsstack on Instagram? I know lots of us on here have long TBR lists so thought it might be interesting to have a go. The questions are:

A book that’s been on my TBR list for longest.
A book that I don’t feel like reading anymore.
A book that isn’t in my usual genre.
A book that’s intimidating because of the hype.
A book that’s super long.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anybody seen the #tbrconfessionsstack on Instagram? I know lots of us on here have long TBR lists so thought it might be interesting to have a go. The questions are:

Haven't seen that but I will definitely take a look!

When I am in a slump I find prompts like this handy. I need to remember that I bought the books for a reason so I should enjoy it

This is interesting! I can only think of the first one at the moment and I might get shunned off the thread for admitting this, but Harry Potter I haven’t read…. (Yet)

• Wow
For those crime/legal thriller lovers out there I’ve been reading the Eddie Flynn series by Steve Cavanagh and really loving it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone read People Like Her by Ellery Lloyd? A friend gave me a copy and I’m curious about what people thought of a book where Tattle gets a mention.
It’s great. Really interesting insights into the influencer world.

Reactions: 3
For those crime/legal thriller lovers out there I’ve been reading the Eddie Flynn series by Steve Cavanagh and really loving it.
I loved these books too. There’s a new one coming next month - Devil’s Advocate.

• Heart
I'm about halfway through The Marriage now and still totally hooked

At first I was like ooh this is so messed up she has married her sons killer! But now I'm thinking there's obviously more to it and wondering if she's out to destroy him somehow. Anyways curious to see where it goes.

I loved these books too. There’s a new one coming next month - Devil’s Advocate.
Oooo thanks for the heads up!

Definitely don't need anymore books but the Eddie Flynn series has been great, so I can't miss the next one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.