Books #4 the book lovers thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s got many mixed reviews but I’ve picked up Girl Woman Other whilst it’s only 99p on kindle

Reactions: 4
@ordinaryjelly Glad to have you back and sorry to hear you haven't been well. You, Middle Jelly and the rest of the Jelly Cohort have been on my mind over the summer. Sending you get well soon wishes, virtual flowers and chocolates as well as plenty more good reads on the Kindle. Take care xx

Reactions: 2
THIS IS SO SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!
99p on kindle
DO IT!!!!!!!!!
CLICK CLICK!!!! PURCHASE
It’s so good!

Amazon product
You're such a bad influence, and I was being soo good

Sorry to hear that, hope you get home soon. Wishing you well. xx

Reactions: 1
I would also suggest everyone put the distant shore in their watch pile because it’s 8 quid now but worth a read
I’ve really enjoyed the last two books I’ve read!!!

mum yet again having the recommendation anxiety now so many have bought it, but excited to have the chats

reading an old kindle find now.
Wife in the fast lane - Karen Quinn.

Currently reading never greener by Ruth Jones. It’s an easy read but I’m finding both the main characters unlikable at the moment

Currently reading never greener by Ruth Jones. It’s an easy read but I’m finding both the main characters unlikable at the moment
I felt exactly the same- fine to read but couldn't bear the characters so hard to care!

I haven't posted properly here for ages, I just finished The Appeal by Janice Hallett and loved it, I thought the format was great.

Currently reading Jack Logan book 11.

I also picked up a bunch of Agatha Christie paperbacks from a second hand book stall on the South Bank. I could have spent all day there. They had an entire table of penguin classics.

Reactions: 5
I’m 25% through Stolen and really enjoying it! I have a theory but I’ve never guessed right before so we shall see…

I really like Carol Wyer’s books, i’ve never been right on the villain apart from once.

Damien Boyd is another author with a detective series that is good and usually on kindle unlimited. Also Conrad Jones but his are quite violent so maybe not everyones cup of tea.

Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly. I hope you are being well looked after x

Last edited:
I’m 25% through Stolen and really enjoying it! I have a theory but I’ve never guessed right before so we shall see…
It feels like a meatier more complex version of “what she knew”.
i want to know your theory now

ive just finished wife in the fast lane by Karen Quinn. Going through my Kindle backlog paid off
again I really enjoyed it!!!
That’s 3 in a row I’ve really really enjoyed I was in a bit of a book.....well no life slump last week so glad I got out of it.

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if the sister has anything to do with it. She’s not come to Florida with the parents (yet) and there have been references to them not being close but her always FaceTiming with Lottie. Also the fact that she can’t have children.

I’m probably way off, I imagine it’s a red herring. Like I say, I never usually get it!

I can’t reply until you’re done because I don’t want to give it away but I so want to

new thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.