Books #17 Reading Chats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad its not just me. I loved Wavey 😭

Feel like the fact we both remember it means its a goody.
Ha that’s a very good point. If I have such a clear memory of it then it’s definitely worth while. It was honestly enough to make me question some core beliefs. When a writer can make such characters sympathetic then you know she’s good at what she does. Apparently it’s loosely based on her own childhood, though to what extent I don’t know.

Reactions: 1
Ha that’s a very good point. If I have such a clear memory of it then it’s definitely worth while. It was honestly enough to make me question some core beliefs. When a writer can make such characters sympathetic then you know she’s good at what she does. Apparently it’s loosely based on her own childhood, though to what extent I don’t know.
Yes absolutely 🥺 a really well written book.
---
I made us a new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.