Books #17 Reading Chats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for your help. I’m going to my local shopping centre tomorrow to pick up a copy of A Court of Mist and Fury 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finally got to the end of Just Got Real by Jane Fallon. I enjoyed it at the start but started finding it a bit of a chore to get through. Think it was 100 pages too long tbh and it was rather too neatly wrapped up by the end.

Reactions: 4
I'm also falling into a slump I think. I started A Man Called Ove, Daisy Darker and ACOWAR. I'm excited about all of them but my mind is elsewhere the whole time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Today, I hosted event with Jacqueline Wilson! She’s a lovely lady 🥰
How lovely! Very random but I have such vivid memories of going to an event of hers at our local Waterstones when I was in primary school for our year (literally nearly 30 years ago, ouch) and still remember how exciting it was and how nice she was to us all individually.

Reactions: 4
I'm also falling into a slump I think. I started A Man Called Ove, Daisy Darker and ACOWAR. I'm excited about all of them but my mind is elsewhere the whole time
Reading slumps are the worst thing about being a reader. :-( hopefully you’ll find something to read soon

I’m so motivated to read but I absolutely can’t pick what book to read next 😂 everything sounds good! I am reading some novellas until I decide.

Not sure if this might be a bit rogue but I’ve just finished the Dreamland Billionaire trilogy by Lauren Asher (£6 each at the works) really enjoyable series but quite smutty! Still all 3 had a good story to and behind them though, definitely recommend if you like romance stories (with happy endings!)

Has anyone read All the ugly and wonderful things? It’s been on my list a while and I just got it on audible, it’s included in the membership!

Has anyone read All the ugly and wonderful things? It’s been on my list a while and I just got it on audible, it’s included in the membership!
Oh Hi Me (again)

I loved this book and I cannot state enough that had someone told me the premise of the book and outside of this book Id have been like nope. Ick. Disgusting. Hell no.

However the author is so good at making you become invested in the relationships 😭

Prepared to be lynched here. Hate myself for it. 🙊

I listened on audible too

Reactions: 1
Oh Hi Me (again)

I loved this book and I cannot state enough that had someone told me the premise of the book and outside of this book Id have been like nope. Ick. Disgusting. Hell no.

However the author is so good at making you become invested in the relationships 😭

Oh that’s intriguing, I’m going to start tonight!

Not sure if this might be a bit rogue but I’ve just finished the Dreamland Billionaire trilogy by Lauren Asher (£6 each at the works) really enjoyable series but quite smutty! Still all 3 had a good story to and behind them though, definitely recommend if you like romance stories (with happy endings!)
I've got the first two already, haven't read them yet, but glad to hear good review of smutty HEA books which I'm a sucker for.

I love a smutty book but I hated the 'disney' aspect of the dreamland books. Im as far removed from a disney adult as you can get. Not enough spice for me but they do have a proper storyline.

Reactions: 2
Oh Hi Me (again)

Nope. I thought it was beautifully done too. And great narration.

I've got the first two already, haven't read them yet, but glad to hear good review of smutty HEA books which I'm a sucker for.
The second one is my fave by a mile! They’re not full smut so there’s actually a half decent story to them as well.

I read this a while ago, and i loved it! Gave it 5 stars from what i remember.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.