Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god we get it ! you like the brand even though you slight homeless vibes off you wearing it! " i got a S/M which is a 6-10 or 12" .. That is a huge size variant there... how can something be a size 6-12 ..... its ok that you are tiny bonnie but stop trying to pretend!
Also i dont get why when she has nothing to do she is up so early... She literally has nothing to do at all- she does a few make up tutorials , spins , pets the dog goes to bed....
If that was me I’d get bored or restless when there’s nothing left to do And you have the entire day ahead of you

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Speaking of over-doing it with exercise every day, does anyone follow Jess Redden?? The girl clearly has some kind of OCD/eating disorder. And no she’s not just bored living in a hotel room quarantining for 2 weeks, she was like this before hand. I don’t buy the bullshit that it’s for her mental health, she looks awful and talks about food way too much for it to be a normal balance
Shes shocking thin defo big food issues...& no one is that happy in a hotel room for 2 weeks🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the bets this new product she’s been “trying” is the new Aimee Connolly concealer 😂

Reactions: 4
Speaking of over-doing it with exercise every day, does anyone follow Jess Redden?? The girl clearly has some kind of OCD/eating disorder. And no she’s not just bored living in a hotel room quarantining for 2 weeks, she was like this before hand. I don’t buy the bullshit that it’s for her mental health, she looks awful and talks about food way too much for it to be a normal balance
Christ she’s insufferable 😩 hurts my ears and eyes with the fancy accent and fake smile

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s the smugness of getting up early that really gets to me. I’m not a morning person.. and would have no discipline to be up any morning at that hour if I had nothing else to be doing so maybe I’m just being ratty about that! 🙂 but she IS smug about it..?! She’s another one, killing herself to be size four /six but is the first to be like I do it for my mental health tit talk. Yes exercise is great for you mental health but that is not why she has three exercise regimes done before 9:30 am. No way.

And don’t get me started on the drawn on freckles .. they are utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s the way she goes on with her motivational quotes and the tony robbins podcasts she listens to, it’s like she believes you can only be a successful person if you wake up at 5.30am

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the most boring young one on the planet. She thinks she is wild having one glass of wine or gin on a Friday night 4 times a year. Why does she think she is so amazing for getting up early, we could all get up at 5 30am if we were in bed at 9pm but jesus life is too short, it's like a military regime. Rosie was the same, was really smug and preachy when she was part of the 5 30am club. Who actually cares what time someone gets up at. I know plenty of people up at 5 30am with a two hour commute ahead of them, ontop of a day's work, they don't have the privilege of stopping for coffees every 5 minutes and spend the day applying make up and doing "admin".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How do people like Bonnie actually make enough money to not work? Like she’s not actually a MUA is she?

Reactions: 7
“Anything is possible if you believe” - about her bleeping eyebrows. Jesus wept.
The thing about the Ryan girls is they seemed to have inherited all of Gerry’s annoying traits; the attention seeking, the ego, the delusions of grandeur. But, and I say this as someone who didn’t really like him, with that Gerry did have his charms and he was also naturally charismatic and engaging. The girls lack that. I actually don’t even mind lottie on the radio doing fluff pieces like showbiz news but she isn’t good enough for her own show. Bonnie I have no idea who she thinks she is? Like why is she suddenly a thing? There’s a brother floating around too and any time he’s shown he’s as irritating as the rest of them, trying to get attention. I can’t say I find any of them particularly interesting, talented or have anything valuable to offer. But at least Lottie did the early morning graft on the radio, even if she is woeful to listen to. Bonnie was announced presenter of Xpose and then it was cancelled a day later

God dammit I love Bonnies hair
It’s nice yes but she has extensions!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why when the restrictions where lifted that she still didn’t go back to work as an MUA? All she said was that she wasn’t ready and would let people know when she was taking booking again. Seemed very random to me especially when they had the wedding come up!!! I really do not get the hype with her at all. I actually find her quite awkward at times when she’s talking to the camera 😬

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the smugness of getting up early that really gets to me. I’m not a morning person.. and would have no discipline to be up any morning at that hour if I had nothing else to be doing so maybe I’m just being ratty about that! 🙂 but she IS smug about it..?! She’s another one, killing herself to be size four /six but is the first to be like I do it for my mental health tit talk. Yes exercise is great for you mental health but that is not why she has three exercise regimes done before 9:30 am. No way.

And don’t get me started on the drawn on freckles .. they are utterly ridiculous.
Oh the drawn on freckles are ridiculous. And of course flogs sosues make up🙄

Reactions: 7

Yes completely agree with this! I’m most definitely not a morning person either and dragging myself up at 7 is a struggle. But I’m really productive in the evenings and tend to work out then too as well as catching up (online ofc!) with friends. I don’t think I could even fall asleep at 9pm 😂

Yeah everyone is different but those people she’s trying to copy are usually CEOs and Senior Directors.. Our CEO gets up early to get tit done as he literally runs a company and I myself am in meetings and calls the majority of the day, most people don’t have the luxury of faffing about all day.

Long story short I agree it feels super preachy and smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s getting up at 5:30 to create some sort of content for the Instagram page. It literally makes no sense when she’s saying it gives her more energy during the day once she gets over the first few days of tiredness. She’s going to bed at 9!! Why not get up at 7 and sleep at 11. Why advertise this as a challenge to make impressionable women feel like they need to get up at 5:30am to go for a walk and sit on their spin bike and eat a bowl of Rice Krispies before 8am in order to make them feel like they are “productive”. What exactly is she trying to achieve?! She’s not commuting, she’s not minding her kids, she’s literally sitting at home all day curling her hair and drawing freckles on her face. I just don’t get the logic behind it, there is no logic, she’s creating bleedin content and it’s moronic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I could never go to sleep at 9. I feel like there’s a whole two hours there where the whole world could end and I’d never know about it being asleep 😂 I just can’t sleep before 11. Sometimes I’m only catching up on the day’s events on the news at 9. I’d say she’s bleeping wrecked but it’s all for appearances. What’s the point when you feel like shite inside. Sleep and rest is every bit as important as diet and exercise. Sleeping in until 7/7:30 won’t kill you Bons but you wouldn’t be able to gloat then

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How do people like Bonnie actually make enough money to not work? Like she’s not actually a MUA is she?
Couldn’t agree more ! How does she make enough money to pay her mortgage and buy Rosies over priced China tat jumpers !

Reactions: 3
“Anything is possible if you believe” - about her bleeping eyebrows. Jesus wept.
The thing about the Ryan girls is they seemed to have inherited all of Gerry’s annoying traits; the attention seeking, the ego, the delusions of grandeur. But, and I say this as someone who didn’t really like him, with that Gerry did have his charms and he was also naturally charismatic and engaging. The girls lack that. I actually don’t even mind lottie on the radio doing fluff pieces like showbiz news but she isn’t good enough for her own show. Bonnie I have no idea who she thinks she is? Like why is she suddenly a thing? There’s a brother floating around too and any time he’s shown he’s as irritating as the rest of them, trying to get attention. I can’t say I find any of them particularly interesting, talented or have anything valuable to offer. But at least Lottie did the early morning graft on the radio, even if she is woeful to listen to. Bonnie was announced presenter of Xpose and then it was cancelled a day later

It’s nice yes but she has extensions!
Remember when Lottie was doing the morning show for ages and they still didn’t give her the job but hired Doireann Garrihy instead who wasn’t even working from 2fm at the time. That spoke volumes to me and must have been a massive kick in the teeth for Lottie. How many years is she there now and she’s still only doing showbiz or filling in when other presenters are on holidays.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.