Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope someone goes walking with her,
She announces on Instagram she’s going out walking in the pitch dark
I’d be terrified

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I found this thread! She’s a super petite girl and that exercise routine seems extremely excessive, and if followed by a bowl of cereal 😳 after that amount of work porridge with some nuts and berries or eggs, whole meal bread and avocado would be actual foods that would “fuel your body.” Not a bowl of cornflakes 😬

I try not comment on people appearances however I do think what she’s preaching is a little dangerous, especially for more impressionable young people.

Also I feel terrible for Bobby, imagine being dragged out of your bed to go on a walk in the dark and cold 😅 my dog wouldn’t step outside the door! Some breeds of dogs wouldn’t mind but those french bulldogs are lap dogs for the most part, don’t get me started on them being a fashion accessory for influencers..

Reactions: 9
Yeah she shows the bowl of cereal and then yesterday came on the story later to say I had my turkey sausages for breakfast after that. Even though she’s still wearing her hat and coat.

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad I found this thread! She’s a super petite girl and that exercise routine seems extremely excessive, and if followed by a bowl of cereal 😳 after that amount of work porridge with some nuts and berries or eggs, whole meal bread and avocado would be actual foods that would “fuel your body.” Not a bowl of cornflakes 😬

I try not comment on people appearances however I do think what she’s preaching is a little dangerous, especially for more impressionable young people.

Also I feel terrible for Bobby, imagine being dragged out of your bed to go on a walk in the dark and cold 😅 my dog wouldn’t step outside the door! Some breeds of dogs wouldn’t mind but those french bulldogs are lap dogs for the most part, don’t get me started on them being a fashion accessory for influencers..
Bobby was bought as he matched the colour interior of the house and her splash board in the kitchen... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bobby was bought as he matched the colour interior of the house and her splash board in the kitchen... !!
Agreed 😂 the poor fella! And I’m dying to throw a bit of colour in the gaff, I know everyone has their own styles but lord it’s very bland. I’m aware that’s just my opinion though!

Reactions: 3
There’s no way she needs to be doing so much of that kinda exercise every day 🙈 it’s a lot to do in one day never mind doing it every day!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Did she spend all day yesterday in her hat and jacket? Have a warm meal bonnie and a bit of a lie in and you won’t be perished all day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of over-doing it with exercise every day, does anyone follow Jess Redden?? The girl clearly has some kind of OCD/eating disorder. And no she’s not just bored living in a hotel room quarantining for 2 weeks, she was like this before hand. I don’t buy the bullshit that it’s for her mental health, she looks awful and talks about food way too much for it to be a normal balance

Reactions: 16
Speaking of over-doing it with exercise every day, does anyone follow Jess Redden?? The girl clearly has some kind of OCD/eating disorder. And no she’s not just bored living in a hotel room quarantining for 2 weeks, she was like this before hand. I don’t buy the bullshit that it’s for her mental health, she looks awful and talks about food way too much for it to be a normal balance
Thank you and Amen ! I like her but she clearly has an ED.... She is emaciated looking and goes on on on about food this not this but this and Ohhhh this. She is obsessed. She isnt a " foodie" she is controlled by it and what she can and cant eat. ... She exercises , exercises again , dances , learns french , exercises again and goes to bed.

Reactions: 9
Yes!! Had to unfollow Jess, she seems a bit obsessed with eating healthy

Reactions: 6
Yesssss so glad someone has said this! I’m all for supporting your mental health etc but it is very obvious that she has some kind of Ocd/ED. Like who does a 10k in a hotel room??

Everyone is praising her for being so motivated but I just watched it and thought it was quite sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can think of an exercise I'd rather be doing if I was locked in a hotel room with Rob Kearney for two weeks 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So what on earth does she get up early for? So far today all she has done is showered, washed her hair and done her tan. It’s half four in the day and she’s only now finished doing her make up. Like the day is nearly over and she’s still in her dressing gown getting ready. Jesus no wonder she has to get up at 5:30 if it takes her six hours to do what most people can do in 30 mins. And the drawn on freckles look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So what on earth does she get up early for? So far today all she has done is showered, washed her hair and done her tan. It’s half four in the day and she’s only now finished doing her make up. Like the day is nearly over and she’s still in her dressing gown getting ready. Jesus no wonder she has to get up at 5:30 if it takes her six hours to do what most people can do in 30 mins. And the drawn on freckles look ridiculous
I know and best thing is that she will be going to bed in a few hours 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂 I don’t get why she can’t just get up 8:30 and start her day then? It’s not like she’s doing much else.

Reactions: 6
Ah no Jess is one of the good ones! She’s a pharmacist so she knows exactly what she’s doing.... her dad died recently so she’s big into mental health. She’s a breathe of fresh air on Instagram these days.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe Jess has an ED, what else are you going to do in a hotel room for 2 weeks. There’s only so much of sitting on your ass & watching netflix you can do. Good on her for keeping motivated. My only concern is that i hope she leaves time for riding the fella 😉 I never see it planned in on her journal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On to blow about rosies brand again today 😂😂
oh my god we get it ! you like the brand even though you slight homeless vibes off you wearing it! " i got a S/M which is a 6-10 or 12" .. That is a huge size variant there... how can something be a size 6-12 ..... its ok that you are tiny bonnie but stop trying to pretend!
Also i dont get why when she has nothing to do she is up so early... She literally has nothing to do at all- she does a few make up tutorials , spins , pets the dog goes to bed....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.