Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Famous because of who her father was (have to admit I still miss Gerry Ryan on the radio) and is a boring as watching paint dry

Reactions: 10
Anyone know what the elusive John does for a living? Can't see her getting a mortgage in her line of work!
John has a pretty good job he used to work in LinkedIn but has moved elsewhere now.. no problem getting the mortgage!

Reactions: 3
Lotties breathing drives me mad when she reading her slot on radio
Surely it must be something they learn in broadcasting school not to let listeners hear you taking a breath πŸ™‰ over the mic

Reactions: 7
Surely it must be something they learn in broadcasting school not to let listeners hear you taking a breath πŸ™‰ over the mic
I genuinely don't think she has had any training in radio broadcasting, TV is a different ball game to radio. In a job because of the name.

Reactions: 8
What the hell is that Bernadette highlight she has about?! CRINGE! Not one bit funny and a complete rip off another video from a girl whose name now escapes me πŸ˜… someone tell Bonnie she is not one but funny Jesus Christ
unfollowed ages ago because of how annoying she is and had to go check out that highlight. I’m sorry but what the actual duck was that!!! Mortified!!!

I just watched the Bernadette highlight, I’m actually cringing so bad πŸ™ˆ

Also just noticed she has TV presenter in her insta bio πŸ™ˆ cannot cope πŸ˜‚
Sure she presented an episode of Expose once and then it got cancelled the next day.

Posing on the floor beside her bed dressed up to the nines on some sort of white-beige-boring-Zara outfit with a crossbody bag and the abs out and the eyebrows facing north. Had to unfollow her, so bland. Eating disorder glaringly obvious in my opinion. She only puts weight on her lips... 🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lottie's diction in general is very poor. It's like she has half a sandwich in her mouth while she's speaking. She has an unpleasant voice to listen to, not good if your chosen career is radio presenting.

Reactions: 12
Omg the morning routine, yes Bonnie if I didn't have 2 kids and a full-time job, she is so delusional has no clue what it's like to live in the real world πŸ™„

I’ve been dying for a thread on this one. What really grated on me is she’s a completely different person when she has a full face of makeup to being bare faced. Camera is right in her face.... practically up her nose... gazing off into the distance at times and just blithering on about nothing.... just so we can admire her all the more( or so she thinks!). Actually painful to watch. I actually prefer when she talks to the camera with no makeup on.... definitely less annoying!!

Good morning gang with Bonnie... I’ve seen it all πŸ™ˆ is this because Rosie done the 5am club for all of 10 minutes? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the morning routine, yes Bonnie if I didn't have 2 kids and a full-time job, she is so delusional has no clue what it's like to live in the real world πŸ™„
To be fair it's a very realistic morning routine. Plenty of people don't have children and live in the real world

• Haha
To be fair it's a very realistic morning routine. Plenty of people don't have children and live in the real world
I'm well aware of that. She definitely doesn't have a clue though,sorry if I'm insulting you Bonnie just saying it how it is 😊

Reactions: 2
Most of us can manage to get up in the mornings just fine Bonnie without your cringe pep talks. You know, kids, work, the usual things that make us get up out of bed in the am. What a deluded idiot

This may sound like a stupid question but why would anyone get up at 5:30 every day? Can understand if have gym before work etc but she hardly has a hectic schedule πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This may sound like a stupid question but why would anyone get up at 5:30 every day? Can understand if have gym before work etc but she hardly has a hectic schedule πŸ˜‚
Because Rosie did it a few times so now Bonnie has to. We see you Bons

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To get all her work done for the day before 9am I think? I don't know what she does for the rest of the day πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.