Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may sound like a stupid question but why would anyone get up at 5:30 every day? Can understand if have gym before work etc but she hardly has a hectic schedule 😂
Coz she is scrapping the barrell for content 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the morning routine, yes Bonnie if I didn't have 2 kids and a full-time job, she is so delusional has no clue what it's like to live in the real world 🙄
Bang of niamh cullen off it !! Whose up with me and being productive ?! We all are .. we have actual jobs that require us to be up ..

To get all her work done for the day before 9am I think? I don't know what she does for the rest of the day 🤔
Eat half an apple , drink 5 litres of water and over exercise !!! Busy busy busy ! She has to pop up 5 photos of her knees on that spin bike plus 10 shots a minute of the dog ! They won’t post themselves you know 🤣🤣

Bonnie Boiler prob has a picture of Rosie as her screensaver
Bonnie boiler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm well aware of that. She definitely doesn't have a clue though,sorry if I'm insulting you Bonnie just saying it how it is 😊
Find it hilarious how anyone who says anything on a thread now that even half resembles disagreeing gets accused of being the person. Relax would you 😂 We are all her for the same reason!

Reactions: 5
#goodmorninggang
I’m up being productive on Tattle

God love her though, I’d say she’s dying for her cup of hot water and spoon of peanut butter as a treat for breakfast.

• Haha
Find it hilarious how anyone who says anything on a thread now that even half resembles disagreeing gets accused of being the person. Relax would you 😂 We are all her for the same reason!
I was honestly only joking , not here to offend anyone ❤

i still cant get over how different her actual face is without make up! Its like she goes from a circle to a triangle! The power of highlight and contouring!!

• Haha
I would not go out Walking on my own at that hour I’d have to wait till at least 7ish when theirs a bit of life out if I had the time to go at that hour that is. I’m only following her a little while what’s the deal with all the weight loss was she actually overweight previously?

I would not go out Walking on my own at that hour I’d have to wait till at least 7ish when theirs a bit of life out if I had the time to go at that hour that is. I’m only following her a little while what’s the deal with all the weight loss was she actually overweight previously?
My neighbours would think I’m off my head if I started walking around the street at half 5 in the morning 😂

• Haha
No not at all, she went from being a gorgeous size ten I’d say, to a 4/6 over a period of time. It wasn’t a weight loss account or anything she just always showed her spin bike along with the make up.

Reactions: 6
She was lovely before. She has went mad with the spinning... it’s crazy for weight loss 🙈 going by the amount she eats (or doesn’t lol) I don’t think that would do much to build her back up again. It seemed to start after they got engaged

She was lovely before. She has went mad with the spinning... it’s crazy for weight loss 🙈 going by the amount she eats (or doesn’t lol) I don’t think that would do much to build her back up again. It seemed to start after they got engaged
Yeah it was around that time the ribs started poking out.

Reactions: 2
So she did a walk, spinning and then a 40 minute weights workout. Seems a lot in a short space of time.

Reactions: 4
That is a lot in a short space of time for someone that is already so petite 🙈 I thought she would relax a bit now they postponed the wedding lol

Reactions: 2
No not at all, she went from being a gorgeous size ten I’d say, to a 4/6 over a period of time. It wasn’t a weight loss account or anything she just always showed her spin bike along with the make up.
Agree she was always slim but then took it to a whole new level in the last few years.. and then lock down it ramped up again.

Reactions: 1
Is she not completely mad to be up and out walking at the crack of dawn when the paths are like ice rinks considering she fell on ice and banjaxed her leg badly a few years ago. You think she’d be a bit more cautious. She shouldn’t really be encouraging people to be up walking at that hour these mornings either, the place does be lethal

Reactions: 10
Is she not completely mad to be up and out walking at the crack of dawn when the paths are like ice rinks considering she fell on ice and banjaxed her leg badly a few years ago. You think she’d be a bit more cautious. She shouldn’t really be encouraging people to be up walking at that hour these mornings either, the place does be lethal

Yes exactly the paths were lethal this morning, not only that but I personally wouldn’t feel safe going out that hour on my own.

Sure it’s still pitch black at the time of the morning too. I wonder does John go with her to take the photos 📸🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.