Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6F050CBB-9CAE-4CAB-9750-02C2C1E0FB9D.png

couldn’t even spell the name right and it’s on a gigantic screen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her accent, where the hell did she get it. Went for a walk in howwthhh and cluntorf. It's a muddle of an American accent and a super posh D4. So annoying. Is it normal for a 20 something year old to be as tired as she is?? She's in bed at like 10pm every night, she fell asleep on the sofa and was in bed by 9pm on Friday night and slept until 8. I don't remember being ever tired in my 20s. And she works out strenuously, the workout gives you energy and makes you sleep well. I think she's one of these boring people who just says they are tired just for something to say. Like she's at home all of the time. She hardly works from what I see. What's exhausting her?

Reactions: 7
She definitely seems a lot busier work wise since being back in dub. Maybe that was part of the real motivation overall… and to freebie off your parents for months on end

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to show Bonbon how to properly hold a Champagne (or more likely Prosecco) flute properly. If you’re going to post pictures of yourself doing something so basic, at least do it right 😏
Ahh come on this is reaching ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Bonnie was gifted decorations by some company which she did a story of her tree all decorated with them. Now since she’s been in London for the weekend her dog Bobby “conveniently” “destroyed” the tree so she going to have to re decorate it tomorrow - probably the way she wants it with her own decorations.

Well that’s the thing - I’m sure someone was watching him. Why didn’t she show a photo of the mess? Just bullshit. Flogging decorations and then changing to her own decorations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.