Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is such a t*t!! Honestly this one is deluded about herself. What does she look like in the gowns??

Reactions: 1
Ugh here we go, she’s going to go back on the 5am bullshit like last year to drum up some content. I give it a max of 3 weeks like last year

Reactions: 3
Ugh here we go, she’s going to go back on the 5am bullshit like last year to drum up some content. I give it a max of 3 weeks like last year
She could literally get up at 4.55pm and finish work at 5pm. This girl cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Que ‘so many emails’ and being soooo busy. Spam emails from Missguided and Boohoo don’t count Bonnie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell did she get up at 5am for? To have a work out, go for a walk and then have a witch about a priest it seems. Still pretending to be putting in a days work while doing sweet duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell did she get up at 5am for? To have a work out, go for a walk and then have a witch about a priest it seems. Still pretending to be putting in a days work while doing sweet duck all
It’s the same as ever with BonBon. Had a few days of “letting loose” over Christmas so has to compromise by getting up at 5am.

I don’t get why she is suddenly back highlighting that she is up at 5am, apparently she gets up that time all year around 🤥 🤥🤥

I feel like she’s already had her wedding like four times 🤣 I can’t believe we haven’t even had the wedding yet.. longest most drawn out event ever

Reactions: 3
I think Bonnie may have the cringiest instagram going, if she was 17 I’d say okay, but for someone that is nearly 30 it’s just 😬😬

Reactions: 1
I think Bonnie may have the cringiest instagram going, if she was 17 I’d say okay, but for someone that is nearly 30 it’s just 😬😬
I have always got a very lonely vibe off of her instagram feed it's like a robot made it, she has no real friends, theirs absolutely no authenticity and every comment is #Girlboss #slay.

Reactions: 6
She seems to be a total outsider in the influencer world. She hasn’t really made friends with others in the scene which is odd for someone who lives in Dublin. You’d often see a few of them meeting up and licking each other’s arses, nobody seems to bother with Bonnie. I don’t think she has many friends

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.