Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Christmas makeup look looks no different to how she looks everyday. She never seems to do any real work yet spends a fortune on herself ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t get over her tattoo ๐Ÿ™ˆ โ€œfeel the fear and do it anywayโ€โ€ฆ no wonder she is getting removed ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her questions box๐Ÿ™„. What's on your Christmas wishlist? Oh nothing, I don't need anything, I'd much rather spend time with people. But I did ask mom for 100eur pair of jeans and asked my KK sibling for wedding earrings. LOL doubt Bon Bon is gonna accept a pair of river island earrings for her wedding, more like Boodles or Rocks on grafton Street. So you do have a Christmas wishlist Bonnie. She's honestly such a melt.

Reactions: 5
Her questions box๐Ÿ™„. What's on your Christmas wishlist? Oh nothing, I don't need anything, I'd much rather spend time with people. But I did ask mom for 100eur pair of jeans and asked my KK sibling for wedding earrings. LOL doubt Bon Bon is gonna accept a pair of river island earrings for her wedding, more like Boodles or Rocks on grafton Street. So you do have a Christmas wishlist Bonnie. She's honestly such a melt.
She doesnโ€™t need anything because everything is #gifted to her!! The has it all! Imaging getting her for your kris kindle!

Reactions: 1
What will the brides of Ireland do now that Bonnie is off her emails ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Date night tonight must have been exciting. Stuck on her phone the whole time posting to Instagram. How do those fellas put up with them?

Reactions: 2
Wonder will Bon Bon start preaching about getting up at 5am in a few days like she did last year?

• Haha
was Bonnie at a wedding last night. Seemed jus like her family and she was very dressed up while the rest of the country at home in their comfies! The strut of her in the Dress!

was Bonnie at a wedding last night. Seemed jus like her family and she was very dressed up while the rest of the country at home in their comfies! The strut of her in the Dress!
No itโ€™s their family tradition to go that hotel every year apparently

Lottie needs to step away from the fake tan lol the colour of her in her latest grid post is wild ๐Ÿ˜‚

The video of her walking in ๐Ÿ˜‚ why do these average insta huns think they are catwalk models? Cringing for her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.