Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The self obsession is on another level. Didn’t notice a thing different about her eyebrows. Her makeup however 😳

Reactions: 7
Bonnie trying to get down with the cool kids doing the Love Island commentary!🤨 even that is making me cringe!!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be flat out with the bridal makeup to be buying the OH a moped

Reactions: 5
So weird she said his party was his family and best pals… were her ones not there? Weird thing to say 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry but she buys him a bright red moped and buts a heart over his head hilarious 😆

He must be very anti-social media. Although I'm sure he will be easily spotted now whizzing around on his brand new bright shiney red moped!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the clothes hack videos? Like use the wrong button on ur cardigan and now it’s a crop cardigan 😅

Reactions: 2
Poor Bons has to "shower, pack and clean the haaowuse". Good god Bonnie you haven't a clue how handy you have it girlie!!!

I don't follow her anymore but I went on to her page as she was mentioned in someone else's story. Her face looks very different. Did she have something done? Around the eyes look different??

I’m going to unfollow as well. Was just talking to myself yesterday thinking about all of these “perfect, imperfect” people and I’m sick of being influenced because it’s all smoke and mirrors and I’m fed up being taken on by it all. As the mother of a 12 year old girl I just see them all as more and more fake and unattainable. Obviously they aren’t all like that but it gets tiring even looking at them trying to fight through the fakery. At the end of the day I’m making their numbers go up every time. No more ☺

Reactions: 6
If you ever come to Clontarf for a coffee on a Saturday or Sunday morning you will see Bon Bon and Jon Jon. I live in the area and with the kids hobbies see them nearly every weekend.(How lucky am i!!) He is small like her and attractive enough looking. She looks VERY different in real life in the face to what is put up on the gram. Her face is different in reality so i assume she either photoshops or uses a long lens camera... She is nothing special at all in the light of day and really you wouldnt second glance at her. I just would love to know where she gets all this money from as she barely works a day. She use to have a totally different frame and is about third the size she was so i suspect by the wedding all that will be left is teeth and eyelashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you ever come to Clontarf for a coffee on a Saturday or Sunday morning you will see Bon Bon and Jon Jon. I live in the area and with the kids hobbies see them nearly every weekend.(How lucky am i!!) He is small like her and attractive enough looking. She looks VERY different in real life in the face to what is put up on the gram. Her face is different in reality so i assume she either photoshops or uses a long lens camera... She is nothing special at all in the light of day and really you wouldnt second glance at her. I just would love to know where she gets all this money from as she barely works a day. She use to have a totally different frame and is about third the size she was so i suspect by the wedding all that will be left is teeth and eyelashes!
Bon Bon and Jon Jon 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.