Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t tuned in to channel BonBon in a week or so. But let’s see it’s the weekend...wild guess? Are we having a date night with a water ginton - a beach walk? A coffee by the sea pic? Roast chicken from SuperValu? Excessive excercise?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t tuned in to channel BonBon in a week or so. But let’s see it’s the weekend...wild guess? Are we having a date night with a water ginton - a beach walk? A coffee by the sea pic? Roast chicken from SuperValu? Excessive excercise?
Yes all of the above but featuring her new must have item the bandana 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Up early up get a coffee and eat a cookie (bondana you are not fooling anyone you don’t eat it ) !!!!the content is too riveting !!! Then a sponsored content relaxation ...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Up early up get a coffee and eat a cookie (bondana you are not fooling anyone you don’t eat it ) !!!!the content is too riveting !!! Then a sponsored content relaxation ...
yes I had to laugh aloud
Self care Sunday!!
Ha! Literally every single day is a self care day pamper etc she has literally nothing else to do

Reactions: 8
She was nearly gagging on the bloody cookie, I'd say she had to run to the loo after the first bite 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yes I had to laugh aloud
Self care Sunday!!
Ha! Literally every single day is a self care day pamper etc she has literally nothing else to do
Ah now I’m fairness she is busy quoting brides up and down the length & breadth of the country. Very busy stuff altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah now I’m fairness she is busy quoting brides up and down the length & breadth of the country. Very busy stuff altogether.
Soooo busy quoting brides ! I wonder now when the restrictions are lifted will she be flat to the matt doing bridal parties or still wearing bandanas at home doing the same tutorial look day after day after day! dont forget to paint on those freckles ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like death warmed up in her latest Instagram stories for Rimmel. It’s honestly shocking. The girl needs a decent nights sleep.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she doesn’t sell it well either when she looks so depleted, same with whatever tan is on her face.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.