Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she cover her missing nail with an image of her dead father, that was in very poor taste if you ask me

Reactions: 5
To be fair we haven’t had a seafront pic since Friday so it’s long overdue now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know everyone always says it but she looks extra wrecked today compared to her normal tired look.
Bonnie if you're reading this please have a lie in, nobody cares if you wake up at 5am or 10am

Reactions: 9
Has she had her done? I noticed this morning the blonde at the front looked a bit too perfect. You wound imagine it would be grown down a good bit? Also her extensions are lasting great!

Reactions: 4
Has she had her done? I noticed this morning the blonde at the front looked a bit too perfect. You wound imagine it would be grown down a good bit? Also her extensions are lasting great!
I thought the same! It definitely looks like she’s had it done lol

Reactions: 2
I thought she was going to cry earlier when she was saying about coming off roccutane and going back to the doctor 😬

Reactions: 2
Why did she cake on so much make her for her visit to the doctor over her totally over the top dramatic reaction to one barley visible spot. Is he supposed to be able to see through all the make up? Bonnie, laying off the heavy make up and having the odd lie in will do wonders for your skin

Reactions: 11
Why did she cake on so much make her for her visit to the doctor over her totally over the top dramatic reaction to one barley visible spot. Is he supposed to be able to see through all the make up? Bonnie, laying off the heavy make up and having the odd lie in will do wonders for your skin
Exactly if you're going nowhere, doing nothing, then why the need to trowel on the slap every single day. Lockdown is the perfect opportunity to give your skin time to breathe. It must be painful putting on makeup over acne and painful skin, every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised her liver was struggling when on Roaccutane, sure she was drinking gin every weekend ffs. She’s honestly dim. It’s such a harsh drug, which she spoke about so don’t go adding alcohol, which is also harsh on the liver into the mix. She was also only on 30mg. I was on 40mg, drank occasionally and my Liver Function Tests were always fine.
Again with the date night, I honestly can’t with her. She’s so boring paint watches her dry.

Reactions: 3
Exactly if you're going nowhere, doing nothing, then why the need to trowel on the slap every single day. Lockdown is the perfect opportunity to give your skin time to breathe. It must be painful putting on makeup over acne and painful skin, every single day.
I'd love to give her a good dollop of sudocreme!!!

Reactions: 1
I cringe so much at these instahuns 😩 says it’s so hard to get I’m out of bed and then leads the convo into an advert for the Emma mattress 🙄

Reactions: 5
Another beach/coffee photo. Why does she never have photos of a walk with a coffee in hand in the area that she actually lives in. Is she ashamed of where she lives?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.