Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has Bonnie been fighting on the front lines unbeknownst to us? She is excited to go on holidays and “decompress after a manic year and a half”..
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😶😶😶😶😶😐😐😐😐😐🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤠🤠🤠🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harping on about her 530am starts again and getting followers to join her goodmorning gang and asking them to tag her. Jesus this is weird. You are encouraging people to get up at the same time as you with "you got this" "don't hit the snooze button" "count backwards from 5 when the alarm goes off" advice, what is it all about??? If you need to get up at 530am for commuting to work well and good but other than that it's like some weird obsession she has. Has she nothing else to put her energy into rather than encouraging people to get up at 530.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to get up at 6 for a work out when she doesn’t have a job? She has all day to do her work out - not as if she has anything else to do - all for the gram it’s pathetic

Reactions: 12

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This may sound like a stupid question but why would anyone get up at 5:30 every day? Can understand if have gym before work etc but she hardly has a hectic schedule 😂
Because Rosie did it a few times so now Bonnie has to. We see you Bons

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
I honestly still do not get the point of her getting up at 5:30am to go to bed at 9pm 🤷🏻‍♀️ It really does not make sense to me at all 😂

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Oh my god, I haven’t watched this thread or her stories for over a month. The boredom of her was too much, I had to unfollow.
Went on for a look- she’s exactly where I left her.. having a coffee on a Sunday; has the dog pic, waiting in car for John in shop, watching something on tv. She has ZERO content

• Haha

JanineButcher

Anyone see Lottie Ryan’s story? Place to shop for newborn clothes .. like look up google up absolute leech.

• Heart
  • Sick

Marymary41

No what really haunts me is the “ I’m filming a few bits in town later today” “I’m shooting some content as well” love you’re standing in a changing room filming yourself in clothes you have no intention of buying because you haven’t 2 pennies to jangle together BECAUSE you don’t do a stroke of work!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Adeline

Lotties breathing drives me mad when she reading her slot on radio
Surely it must be something they learn in broadcasting school not to let listeners hear you taking a breath 🙉 over the mic
Lottie's diction in general is very poor. It's like she has half a sandwich in her mouth while she's speaking. She has an unpleasant voice to listen to, not good if your chosen career is radio presenting.

“Anything is possible if you believe” - about her fucking eyebrows. Jesus wept.
The thing about the Ryan girls is they seemed to have inherited all of Gerry’s annoying traits; the attention seeking, the ego, the delusions of grandeur. But, and I say this as someone who didn’t really like him, with that Gerry did have his charms and he was also naturally charismatic and engaging. The girls lack that. I actually don’t even mind lottie on the radio doing fluff pieces like showbiz news but she isn’t good enough for her own show. Bonnie I have no idea who she thinks she is? Like why is she suddenly a thing? There’s a brother floating around too and any time he’s shown he’s as irritating as the rest of them, trying to get attention. I can’t say I find any of them particularly interesting, talented or have anything valuable to offer. But at least Lottie did the early morning graft on the radio, even if she is woeful to listen to. Bonnie was announced presenter of Xpose and then it was cancelled a day later

It’s nice yes but she has extensions!
Remember when Lottie was doing the morning show for ages and they still didn’t give her the job but hired Doireann Garrihy instead who wasn’t even working from 2fm at the time. That spoke volumes to me and must have been a massive kick in the teeth for Lottie. How many years is she there now and she’s still only doing showbiz or filling in when other presenters are on holidays.

Addd

VIP Member
Out walking in the freezing cold at the 5:30 start.... like why would you put yourself through that? I just don’t get what she is trying to prove

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I could never go to sleep at 9. I feel like there’s a whole two hours there where the whole world could end and I’d never know about it being asleep 😂 I just can’t sleep before 11. Sometimes I’m only catching up on the day’s events on the news at 9. I’d say she’s fucking wrecked but it’s all for appearances. What’s the point when you feel like shite inside. Sleep and rest is every bit as important as diet and exercise. Sleeping in until 7/7:30 won’t kill you Bons but you wouldn’t be able to gloat then

• Heart
I don’t believe Jess has an ED, what else are you going to do in a hotel room for 2 weeks. There’s only so much of sitting on your ass & watching netflix you can do. Good on her for keeping motivated. My only concern is that i hope she leaves time for riding the fella 😉 I never see it planned in on her journal!

• Haha

Marymary41

The setup for the bridal makeup trials was very limited. The selection basically consisted of free stuff she’s been sent I guarantee that! I’d say this one is mad tight with the pennies, doesn’t spend a dime on anything, relies all on the free makeup samples. Also as a makeup artist to say you only do bridal and photo shoots? I mean you’re no Charlotte Tilbury let’s be honest. A paid job is a paid job. Honestly I wouldn’t rate her at all. Her “amazing” tips that she gives in her videos are old news on YouTube and TikTok. I’m into that stuff myself, I’m not qualified but jez even I’m more ahead of things than she is!! It just goes to show how far spoofing and confidence can get you on the Gram!! Also I’m calling it.... we’ll get 4thArq content again this week as Rosie has new stock coming and she’s begging for freebies!!

Reactions: 11
Bonnie living life on the edge, going wild, absolutely CRAZY.... by washing her hair at ten to 9!!! 9pm!!! I think someone needs to have a word with her to get her to calm down :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11