Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the roaccutane journey! She always goes on about the exercise and stuff being good for her head but doesn’t go any further. When you think about it, she really doesn’t share much about her life at all! It’s just the same crap on repeat everyday! she literally wears the same colour lipstick/gloss EVERYDAY but tells us that we need all the different brands that make the exact same colour 🤷🏻‍♀️ Looped

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find her voice irritating or is that just me? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also the same makeup look day in day out there’s never any variety to it at all!

Reactions: 9
Genuine question: is that sending the fiancé to the shop video actually supposed to be funny? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cringe so bad at the trying to be funny videos 😩 she is like a mini me of Rosie in these outfits too 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel like writing to her and telling her the secret to no under eye bags is don't get up at 5am 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like writing to her and telling her the secret to no under eye bags is don't get up at 5am 🙃
I came to say the exact same thing!! Try stay in bed till 8 chick.. considering she can work from home/ does not work. She constantly looks exhausted to be honest .. I don’t know why she still pushes 5:30 wake up call.

Reactions: 10
Saturday night guys ... bonbon has half a gin and stays up till 9.30 ! Can you handle the madness ???!! She is WILD

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s 10000% reading this thread, talking about having no side effects from the medication now after it was just mentioned 🙃

• Haha
Nothing on my skin guys just tan , tanning mist , some foundation and a filter ! All natural guys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Micheál is about to do an announcement imminently on the state of things for the next few weeks but BonBon is doing a live on how she curls her hair at 5. Above all else I really cannot stand how vacuous these idiots are and how they don’t seem to keep up with what is going on in their own country whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bonza will be in bed early tonight after stalking the 4tharq website all day from their restock 😝

Reactions: 2
Micheál is about to do an announcement imminently on the state of things for the next few weeks but BonBon is doing a live on how she curls her hair at 5. Above all else I really cannot stand how vacuous these idiots are and how they don’t seem to keep up with what is going on in their own country whatsoever
Sorry now but isn’t bonbon doing a live about how she curls her hair FARRRR MORE IMPORTANT than the state of the nation .. ! Any day now she will realise we are in a pandemic .. toooo busy painting on freckles to notice anything else

Reactions: 6
She's coming up on my Instagram as a suggestion lately. I would know about lottie not this one. Is her lips badly filled or badly over drawn, they look v strange, lumpy or something.

Reactions: 3
I think she wins the award for the most boring page on Instagram
Honest to god in lockdown part 3 I dont have a whole lot going on myself but Jesus for a young child free gal she is beyond boring

Bonbon borefest

is this life in lockdown any different to her regular life though I wonder ?
Ok maybe the spin bike would be physically in a gym but apart from that?

those freckles aren’t going to draw themselves like?!

Last edited:
Oh my god STOP WITH THE CRINGY VIDEOS... stop! you are not funny! im mortified watching them!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.