Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caved and watched the video 😳 I will never under that lol

Also find the lyrics kinda weird considering she has been head over heels in love with John since they were 10 LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally caved and watched the video 😳 I will never under that lol

Also find the lyrics kinda weird considering she has been head over heels in love with John since they were 10 LOL
As if she wrote her own songs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The girl with the straight long hair looks like she'd bleedin burst ya

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does the girl know how to relax and let loose. Gonna cook nice food and make some drinks for date night, sounds good.... . Salad and one gin and tonic and in her pj's drinking tea by 8pm. Not saying she had to go wild(she wouldn't know how to anyway) but It's like she likes the sound of it all and then freaks out the minute she's eating a morsel more than her usual daily routine. God forbid she wouldn't be in bed at 9 so she's on her bike at 6am

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an absolute bore! Also she did her sister babs dirty with that screenshot. She’s prob jealous because babs is actually better looking than all of them put together

Reactions: 14
She’s an absolute bore! Also she did her sister babs dirty with that screenshot. She’s prob jealous because babs is actually better looking than all of them put together
Hadn’t seen Babs til now, oh my she’s absolutely stunning 😲😍

Reactions: 6
100%!! The screenshot was taking at a different time of day and not during the so called date night. Babs is so gorgeous.

Reactions: 4
I'm highly offended by how much tonic is in her G&T. And also, you can't call it breakfast in bed if you've got up and put a full face of make up on 🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm highly offended by how much tonic is in her G&T. And also, you can't call it breakfast in bed if you've got up and put a full face of make up on 🙄
Ha came here to say this.
How relaxing!

Can this young one not relax herself for a few hours
God she comes across as v controlled/Anal type

let yourself live bonbon you are so young to be so uptight

I was just coming on to say this too ladies. Give over Bonnie you are up since 6 on your bike, Breakfast in bed with the make up done and the hair freshly curled.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah it’s terrible alright. The girls defo copied the HarveyNorman greys and glass coffee table. Drab.
Not a fan of the Ryan's and hate when families just ride on each others fame but if that house is terrible then I would love to see your house 😂

Reactions: 3
I think it's hideous. So out of character with the beautiful Georgian period features.

Not a fan of the Ryan's and hate when families just ride on each others fame but if that house is terrible then I would love to see your house 😂
My house is fabulous thank you very much. Physically the house is beautiful, no question, it’s a Georgian house but the glass and grey interior is atrocious in my opinion, there is no denying that the original features within the home have been outdone to make way for...mirrors.

When someone does a grey colour scheme I automatically think of Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada saying " florals for spring...groundbreaking!" Same applies to grey and mirrors if you are a Insta hun!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.