Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to be the least funny person on the planet. It’s actually painful. All decked out head to toe in 4tharq. I see those 5am starts paid off I think they had 700 orders in the first few mins of going live.
That you BonBon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering the shambles of the 4tharq “second drop” she hasn’t done them any favours posting that she received her order today

Well as expected she is absolutely bleeping wrecked this morning and is “being kind to herself” and taking it slow. She looks wrecked too. Just have a lie in Bons we really don’t give a shite and I’m sure all two people following your method are still asleep themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s hard to give out about Vanilla ice cream though isn’t it
Like it’s graaaaaand , it’s ok, a bit meh, neither here nor there, inoffensive in some ways
Boring
Predicable
Thinks it’s a good flavour cos it features on the menu
But would you pick it reaaaally?
It’s there cos it’s safe
An easy option

just lacks a bit of pzazzzz
A bit of zing
A bit of ....

It’s no Hagen Daz Salted Caramel shall we say

This thread is as lively as Bonbons insta stories 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guysssssss she got out for a walk , bought and wrapped her foot / knee in a weird way for a photo !!!! OMG GUYS. I can’t keep up its toooo exhilarating ....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How on Earth she still manages to sell ‘makeup lessons’ for €50 is beyond me. Who the hell pays for that?

Reactions: 11
How on Earth she still manages to sell ‘makeup lessons’ for €50 is beyond me. Who the hell pays for that?
That's what I was just wondering. Surely these people could just go and watch a YouTube video for free!

Reactions: 6
I wonder who pays for them aswell! Someone on here said before she doesn’t even have any MUA qualifications? 🙈

Reactions: 4
Put your feet up bon bon and crack open a bottle of wine and have a few glasses, I promise it won’t kill you

• Haha
She says she has had a jam packed week so didn’t get up at 5.30 am today. She must call painting on freckles and doing her hair jam packed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The 5:30 starts lasted long 😂
Someone needs to tell Bonnie that getting up at 5.30am isn't a personality trait :sleep: Have a lie in gal, it must be exhausting getting up in the middle of the night just for your Instagram content.

• Haha
Bonbon literally does ONE Look?
As in what she looks like 24/7

she has numerous highlights on how she achieves said look

why would I pay 50€
i cannot imagine there’s any jaw dropping tips

Reactions: 6
Maybe I live in the wrong part of town, but I would tit myself to be out walking alone at 5.30am, it's still dark, nobody around at that time of night, if some weirdo comes around you, nobody would be there to see or help you. I would be looking over my shoulder the entire time, can't be an enjoyable experience.

And I mean, if you are free at 9am or 6pm too, why not do it at that time when other people would be around 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Bonbon literally does ONE Look?
As in what she looks like 24/7

she has numerous highlights on how she achieves said look

why would I pay 50€
i cannot imagine there’s any jaw dropping tips
Oh she’s a complete fraud. She comes on then saying “I created this new look for you guys, I can’t wait to show you” and it’s absolutely no different to all her other looks.

She’s on the Monica tolan band wagon now with Lottie! Seen the cyro globes they launched today strategically placed in her insta stories 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s on the Monica tolan band wagon now with Lottie! Seen the cyro globes they launched today strategically placed in her insta stories 😂
I was wondering what those were. It bothers me that Bonnie is promoting Monica Tolan Beauty and their Roaccutane package when your one isn’t even a dermatologist and probably knows nothing about Roaccutane. Only dermatologists can prescribe Roaccutane because it’s such a strong and harsh drug. I can also guarantee that Bonnie isn’t using any of that shite. When I was on Roaccutane my dermatologist gave me a strict skincare routine and I used nothing else.

Reactions: 5
Corinna has just spotted a gap in the market from watching stories probably similar to Bonnies about their roccautane journey 🙄 one thing about Corinna is she is a good business woman!!! I’m following her from the start but now she is very sell sell sell!!

It does make me think though if she’s that great she would have been able to fix Bonnies skin for her as opposed to giving her a box of items to support her whilst on roaccutane 🙄 esp as Corinna always spoke against it!!!

Reactions: 1
Can someone make a thread on Corinna and her launch event during the week- she got her hair and makeup done for!!!! And lottie Ryan being present there too... essential my a**

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.