Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotgirlsummer21

I find her so disingenuous. How on earth can she promote and endorse La Roche Posay after spending almost a year on Roaccutane? Roaccutane was the only thing to cure her acne and now she “swears by” La Roche Posay? She’s so full of shit, she’d do anything for a quick buck.

Reactions: 15

#AF

Bonnie is very fit, it’s obviously a passion so getting up that early to exercise is nothing new. I have a few friends that get up at 5am to get a class in before they go about their day.
I'm sure "going about their day" involves going to an actual real-life, time consuming job, which limits their personal time to work our every day.

Bonnie could roll out of bed at 11am, work out, and climb back into her bed again, as she literally has nothing to do all day long 😏

Base2019

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is she just really grates on me for some reason 🤦🏻‍♀️ Tells Instagram everything and then is so secretive about other stuff like her fiancé and food (randomly lol) she obviously doesn’t eat!!!!

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
She has lost a good bit of weight but works HARD at it , it seems...Altho she won’t say what she eats 🤪
Morning spin bike, a walk, a gym workout abd a bowl of Rice Krispies 👀
She took like 2 days off over Xmas and had a few biscuits
Stop the lights
I need some discipline in my life

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Harping on about her 530am starts again and getting followers to join her goodmorning gang and asking them to tag her. Jesus this is weird. You are encouraging people to get up at the same time as you with "you got this" "don't hit the snooze button" "count backwards from 5 when the alarm goes off" advice, what is it all about??? If you need to get up at 530am for commuting to work well and good but other than that it's like some weird obsession she has. Has she nothing else to put her energy into rather than encouraging people to get up at 530.
To get up to walk , eat cereal and paint some freckles on .. like I don’t get it ! She isn’t getting up to save the world or work ok the front line .. ! What is so admirable getting up at 5.30 - to eat cereal and paint on freCkles .. she hopes to get people to join her so she shouldn’t look like such a weirdo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I just get the impression she thinks she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous is only dying to be noticed in a big way. When in reality she’s a cute girl who wears a monumental amount of slap which actually takes away from her prettiness rather than enhancing it. Also how vain she is is very unattractive

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
“Yum they were amazing!”

says Bonnie longingly sweeping her hand over the Whole Entire Untouched box of sugar and chocolate coated strawberries

• Haha

Adeline

Bonniyonce. Howling at that video, thanks for the laugh! You have to admire the Ryan kids' confidence though. They're really comfortable putting themselves out there despite no discernable talent. Lottie, Bonnie, the other brother who's an actor.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s an absolute bore! Also she did her sister babs dirty with that screenshot. She’s prob jealous because babs is actually better looking than all of them put together

Base2019

VIP Member
This may sound like a stupid question but why would anyone get up at 5:30 every day? Can understand if have gym before work etc but she hardly has a hectic schedule 😂

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
Speaking of over-doing it with exercise every day, does anyone follow Jess Redden?? The girl clearly has some kind of OCD/eating disorder. And no she’s not just bored living in a hotel room quarantining for 2 weeks, she was like this before hand. I don’t buy the bullshit that it’s for her mental health, she looks awful and talks about food way too much for it to be a normal balance
Yesssss so glad someone has said this! I’m all for supporting your mental health etc but it is very obvious that she has some kind of Ocd/ED. Like who does a 10k in a hotel room??

Everyone is praising her for being so motivated but I just watched it and thought it was quite sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 13

wicklowgal

Out of all the Instagrammers / Influencers she is by far - by a verrrry long shot the most self obsessed self absorbed vain person I’ve ever come across. I actually used to enjoy her make up tutorials but I can’t even look at her anymore. The vanity has gone way off the scales with this one it’s beyond vile that anyone could be that self centred and in love with themselves. I’m all for self love. But nah not this kind - she needs to tone it down quick before she is more haters tuning in that genuine followers anymore

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Ok genuine question. I don’t watch her that much. But why is she getting married in a registry office if she’s getting married in a Few weeks. Like even if you are having a non religious wedding you can still have a complete civil ceremony, wedding dress, party and all that and have it be legal. But also if your getting married abroad and want it done legally In Ireland why wouldn’t you just fill out the paperwork quietly And still do a ceremony thing abroad in front of everyone. I guess I’m just very confused.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
there is a bang of Niamh Cullen off the " morning gang " stuff she is doing. I feel Niamh did it first and she is copying. Nothing original at all when 40 other insta huns are doing it. If you look at her day and what she puts out its really boring.How many more application of freckles can we watch!
Niamh arrived to it 20 years too late. Most of us have been getting up everyday without an influencer telling us how 😂😂

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Anyone else cringe watching that TikTok? The outfit was awful too.
I like the top
But the whole rigout ...it’s VERY mother at a communion/confirmation vibes for me
She’s about 20 years too young for it

would she ever just go let LOOSE
Get locked
Puke in a plant
Eat a chinese
Spill curry sauce on her top
fall asleep make up on

Or at least live a few days unplanned and free
Sunday- coffee beach walk fucking cooked chicken?

imagine Being so young and so pretty and being so uptight

Last edited:
  • Haha

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
She’s hardly a “celebrity” now wanting to give him his privacy! I wouldn’t know him if I passed him in the street!! She said on one of their stories once that she would post where they were when they came home because they wanted their privacy! Yeah Bon Bon because all your fans would have swarmed down to the place! 🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The suit and hat for wedding registry is so overdone tbh. I just can’t keep up or cope with her. If she’s not celebrating her “would have been” wedding date she’s celebrating her “should have been” wedding date, then her date it was supposed to be but had to cancel, then the cancelled date that they had to cancel also gets a celebration. Now we have this wedding registry affair when it’s still not the real deal and she’s not getting married until summer 🙄 I feel like she’s gotten married a hundred times already and I’m sorry but when the groom isn’t in the pics it just doesn’t hit as hard. One Bonnie fest after another. Starting to wonder is there even a man and is she marrying herself? She loves herself enough. Oh and her ring is dated too not a fan soz