Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds a bit derogative but each to their own.
I’m simply stating that the houses are not the style that are in Clontarf or surrounding area.. so I don’t think she lives down the road. Many areas have different house styles depending on the era of development etc. and are easily recognisable by that.. I don’t see anything derogative about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have realised it’s Harmonstown..had a quick look on google map there to confirm 😂knew I recognised the green.

Reactions: 6
I think she said it was down the road from her mams house which is Clontarf so maybe killester or st.Anne’s area.
No she isn’t in clontarf . She has moved out of the area but likes to pretend she is still around there but is actually outside of her moms 5km ....

Have realised it’s Harmonstown..had a quick look on google map there to confirm 😂knew I recognised the green.
Yes it is Harmonstown !

I’m simply stating that the houses are not the style that are in Clontarf or surrounding area.. so I don’t think she lives down the road. Many areas have different house styles depending on the era of development etc. and are easily recognisable by that.. I don’t see anything derogative about that.
No it isn’t Clontarf .. it’s harmonstown . She goes to clontarf a lot and it’s technically outside of her 5km but doesn’t like to let on .. but that green she walks near is very recognisable !

Reactions: 2
Harping on about her 530am starts again and getting followers to join her goodmorning gang and asking them to tag her. Jesus this is weird. You are encouraging people to get up at the same time as you with "you got this" "don't hit the snooze button" "count backwards from 5 when the alarm goes off" advice, what is it all about??? If you need to get up at 530am for commuting to work well and good but other than that it's like some weird obsession she has. Has she nothing else to put her energy into rather than encouraging people to get up at 530.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harping on about her 530am starts again and getting followers to join her goodmorning gang and asking them to tag her. Jesus this is weird. You are encouraging people to get up at the same time as you with "you got this" "don't hit the snooze button" "count backwards from 5 when the alarm goes off" advice, what is it all about??? If you need to get up at 530am for commuting to work well and good but other than that it's like some weird obsession she has. Has she nothing else to put her energy into rather than encouraging people to get up at 530.
To get up to walk , eat cereal and paint some freckles on .. like I don’t get it ! She isn’t getting up to save the world or work ok the front line .. ! What is so admirable getting up at 5.30 - to eat cereal and paint on freCkles .. she hopes to get people to join her so she shouldn’t look like such a weirdo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To get up to walk , eat cereal and paint some freckles on .. like I don’t get it ! She isn’t getting up to save the world or work ok the front line .. ! What is so admirable getting up at 5.30 - to eat cereal and paint on freCkles .. she hopes to get people to join her so she shouldn’t look like such a weirdo 🙄
It’s purely just for content and engagement! There isn’t much going on right now so she’s doing to to try keep people interested!

I’d find the day way too long if I got up at 5:30, especially in lockdown when there’s nothing to do

Reactions: 8
People are buying make up and fake tan in lockdown anymore so Bonz is now getting up at 5:30 for content.... sad the things they try and flog online to keep people interested 😬

Just watched her stories from today. So what's the actual purpose of getting up at 530. She went for a walk at 6am and a mediation/stretch session at 7. Then what? Eats her rice krispies. Puts her make up on. Curls her hair. Sits talking into Instagram about tutorial ideas and brides to be emails. We'll that's just nonsense, go for your walk at 8 and then have your cereal and be ready for "work" at 9. What a pointless exercise #goodmorninggang

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly still do not get the point of her getting up at 5:30am to go to bed at 9pm 🤷🏻‍♀️ It really does not make sense to me at all 😂

Reactions: 12
#goodmorninggang hope everyone is ready to get up in a few hours to paint their freckles on !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.