Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BFโ€™s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Bravo performance from our Bon Bonโ€ฆ. You look so stressed over your epic fail god love you . Try throwing in another F@ck for good measure just to have a real true impact of getting to work with Andrew Fitzsimons ๐Ÿ™„
What happened here? What fail?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Bravo performance from our Bon Bonโ€ฆ. You look so stressed over your epic fail god love you . Try throwing in another F@ck for good measure just to have a real true impact of getting to work with Andrew Fitzsimons ๐Ÿ™„
After watching this I had to come on here cos I don't understand what she's on about?! Is it that she was meant to do a live with just close friends saying that she's working with him but did a live for everyone by mistake? so the secret has been let out too early?? Is that it? I'm new here, but am a long time cringer of everything Bonnie the dose does.

Also was this 'f*ck' ridden insta story (that she posted publicly about 10minutes ago and is now deleted ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) meant to be for her close friends?? I hope I've screen recorded it successfully and I'll share it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
After watching this I had to come on here cos I don't understand what she's on about?! Is it that she was meant to do a live with just close friends saying that she's working with him but did a live for everyone by mistake? so the secret has been let out too early?? Is that it? I'm new here, but am a long time cringer of everything Bonnie the dose does.

Also was this 'f*ck' ridden insta story (that she posted publicly about 10minutes ago and is now deleted ๐Ÿ˜ฌ) meant to be for her close friends?? I hope I've screen recorded it successfully and I'll share it.
Definitely share it if you have it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Definitely share it if you have it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It worked! I have it. Just learning how to compress a video with more enthusiasm than I've ever learned anything in my life. BRB ๐Ÿคฃ

Poor Bon Bon Eff'd

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It worked! I have it. Just learning how to compress a video with more enthusiasm than I've ever learned anything in my life. BRB ๐Ÿคฃ

Poor Bon Bon Eff'd
Omg ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kudos to you for catching that second part. The D4 posh accent is nowhere to be found, just shows how much she puts on for instagram

Reactions: 15
Omg ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kudos to you for catching that second part. The D4 posh accent is nowhere to be found, just shows how much she puts on for instagram
Exactly!! That's the real BonBon. I curse like a sailor myself like, but she comes across as if shes so 'pure and mindful etc' on all her public posts... and sure she curses just as much to her real (three) friends as us peasants.

Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD what an absolute little weapon!!!! The real Bonnie has revealed herself! "I'm now a bloody Karadashian". ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The one bit of work she actually got in how long?!! Why couldn't she just go do it and keep her mouth shut. I can only assume it's not going ahead now ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg hahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ just goes to show how โ€œbleepingโ€ fake she is and how itโ€™s all an act

Whoโ€™s in her close friends list? Just Rosie? Theyโ€™re โ€œbestiesโ€ arenโ€™t they? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she thinks she can be as โ€œbigโ€ as a Kardashian?!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Dopey cow

bleeping GOLD!! Love it when theyโ€™re caught out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.