Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cleansing brush she has in her recent story that ‘hits different’, I have the exact, and I mean EXACT same one from Pennys for €1.50, no joke!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I cannot abide people calling going out for dinner with their other half a date night. Cop on like, you live with him, a date is when you go separately to meet up with someone. Gonna get pizza and wine, no matter how much she tries to make her plans sound fun I always snore. It's so bizarre for a young one in her 20s to be so routined and boring.

Reactions: 13
Curious, but does John pay for everything? A as in mortgage,bills, funding bonnie? She doesn't have a job! Pretending you do weddings (she may get 1 or 2 a year and at that who in their sane mind would book her! really baffling 😕) she goes to PT every morning which is easily in the price range of €30+ for 1 hour. She buys a coffee every single morning. Goes and eats out all the time.

I do really think she is addicted to working out she's far too skinny for her frame. It might be just for the wedding but it's not normal how she works out. A walk before PT, then PT and spin classes like wtf. If she was overweight and trying her best to lose weight it would still be excessive bit she hasn't anything to lose.

I really feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Curious, but does John pay for everything? A as in mortgage,bills, funding bonnie? She doesn't have a job! Pretending you do weddings (she may get 1 or 2 a year and at that who in their sane mind would book her! really baffling 😕) she goes to PT every morning which is easily in the price range of €30+ for 1 hour. She buys a coffee every single morning. Goes and eats out all the time.

I do really think she is addicted to working out she's far too skinny for her frame. It might be just for the wedding but it's not normal how she works out. A walk before PT, then PT and spin classes like wtf. If she was overweight and trying her best to lose weight it would still be excessive bit she hasn't anything to lose.

I really feel sorry for her.
I’d say he’s on a good number alright and I’m guessing maybe there was money inherited on Bonnies side from a grandparent or something or maybe a trust fund 🤔 the younger sister Babs seems to lead a stylish life for someone so young as does the mother , not sure what she does so there’s money there from both sides I say

Reactions: 2
Lol at her insta story “there’s so much confusion around my registry and my wedding” as if she didn’t wear a white suit and post an insta with just “4.3.22 🤍” as caption loool she’s the biggest attention seeking influenza I’ve seen and that’s difficult

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol at her insta story “there’s so much confusion around my registry and my wedding” as if she didn’t wear a white suit and post an insta with just “4.3.22 🤍” as caption loool she’s the biggest attention seeking influenza I’ve seen and that’s difficult
She’s honestly such a dose, I think she genuinely believes we are waiting on the edge of our seats to see and hear about her wedding

Reactions: 6
I knowww! It would have the prime opportunity to say we done the civil ceremony at home cos we are getting married abroad but no she wants to keep the “suspense” going 😂😂😂

I’d say he’s on a good number alright and I’m guessing maybe there was money inherited on Bonnies side from a grandparent or something or maybe a trust fund 🤔 the younger sister Babs seems to lead a stylish life for someone so young as does the mother , not sure what she does so there’s money there from both sides I say
I’d say her father left them all a chunk of money

I’d say her father left them all a chunk of money
Yeah maybe , I remember reading he had a lot of debt and didn’t leave much in the end but maybe had money put away or life insurance but i remember there was a question over that being paid out due to circumstances of his death

Reactions: 1
Gerry god rest his soul was heavily in debt so would have had no money to leave them. Hence why she is such a cheap skate. There was no money on that side. She looks like she’s living the high life because everything she shows is a freebie!

Reactions: 3
Gerry god rest his soul was heavily in debt so would have had no money to leave them. Hence why she is such a cheap skate. There was no money on that side. She looks like she’s living the high life because everything she shows is a freebie!
Yeah I don’t think she has that much money either, I’d say they have a decent enough lifestyle with John working and Bonnie making some money from instagram + freebies, but they definitely don’t have serious money

An hour long masterclass to put on the same single shade of eyeshadow… I know it’s hard to do colourful eyes when you’ve hooded eyes but I can’t deal with the same makeup look constantly , all the brides she posted the other week had the exact same makeup as well
572807AA-4C81-45D6-BA47-EC5A73193F21.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Was just coming on to say about the masterclass - like how can she give a masterclass when she has no actual qualifications? Plus every look she does is the exact same

Reactions: 3
She also mentioned limited availability, if it’s online why would it be limited?

👏👏👏Bravo performance from our Bon Bon…. You look so stressed over your epic fail god love you . Try throwing in another F@ck for good measure just to have a real true impact of getting to work with Andrew Fitzsimons 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.